MEPS next week

draggoon21

Hello all im brand new to this site and have seen alot of useful information here. I have smoked a total of maybe 10 times in my life ( dont judge me i love the stuff just dont like getting in trouble :p ) but stopped in july of this year i had not touched the stuff until halloween. I took two maybe 3 hits off a bong and thats it. I was planning to join the air force but never got the information i needed till the day after i get a call from my dad saying that he has the information. (GREAT! (NOT!)) I am panicing now because i have to go to MEPS next week on wed. On that wed it will have been a month since i smoked on halloween. Do you guys think i will pass?

I am 5' 8 and 160 pounds. I work on a ranch so i am active everyday and drinks lots of water everyday. I took someone advice and drank an 8oz red bull everyday since i smoked.

Thanks guys!

Re: MEPS next week.

Dont worry, your good to go ..........:thumb:

You should be good. Just use a little extra precaution the morning of the test.
Drink about 14 ounces of gatorade
Pee 3 or 4 times
Use your midstream urine for the collection cup.

Hi,

You could also use a natural detox product, like our One Shot Concentrate. It is undetectable and would hide any residue THC metabolites that may be left in your system.

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Back
Top Bottom