Microwave Marijuana

YES, you can. I've explained it in a different post

Why not just use the oven? 320*F for 18mins., will not fail.

Both ovens and microwaves vary as far as power goes and both work great, but a microwave is much faster and great for the lazy ass in all of us.

The problem with using a microwave is that you are obviously using microwave rays to heat the food instead of indirect heat generated by the oven. The slow indirect heating of the oven will allow for the maximum preservation and tranmission of the THC oils into the fat you are using. The microwave however uses microwave rays that cause the molecules in the food to jump around, this creates fiction which in turn generates massive amounts of heat very quickly, this can destroy the very delicate crystaline structure of the THC molecule and reduce the overall potency.

My advice, be patient and use the oven instead. They are going to take about an hour to take effect once eaten anyway, whats another 20mins. in the oven?

My fire crackers didn't work when I tried to make them. I don't think I put on enough.

Brett2theMax said:
My fire crackers didn't work when I tried to make them. I don't think I put on enough.

How much did you use? You don't need much at all, I used only .07 of decent buds on two crackers and I felt the effects.

RooRman said:
The problem with using a microwave is that you are obviously using microwave rays to heat the food instead of indirect heat generated by the oven. The slow indirect heating of the oven will allow for the maximum preservation and tranmission of the THC oils into the fat you are using. The microwave however uses microwave rays that cause the molecules in the food to jump around, this creates fiction which in turn generates massive amounts of heat very quickly, this can destroy the very delicate crystaline structure of the THC molecule and reduce the overall potency.

My advice, be patient and use the oven instead. They are going to take about an hour to take effect once eaten anyway, whats another 20mins. in the oven?

Very interesting, I didn't know that. Microwaving works for me everytime but now I think I'm gonna start using the oven, I want as many THC molecules as possible.:allgood: Thanks fo the info. :peace:

Just to clear this up I microwaved a large firecracker for 1:15 and I got very baked off just a half and took the other half today and am pretty baked. So you can use the microwave and if stored in tubaware in the fridge it lasts a week atleast.

I tryed using the microwave once. I'm never doing that again. The cracker caught on fire, and smoke was going everywhere. The microwave still smells like burning crackers. I only did it for 1:30. I guess I shoulda watched it.

The oven works great for me though. My microwave must be to powerful.

SlimDog53185 said:
I tryed using the microwave once. I'm never doing that again. The cracker caught on fire, and smoke was going everywhere. The microwave still smells like burning crackers. I only did it for 1:30. I guess I shoulda watched it.

The oven works great for me though. My microwave must be to powerful.

you didn't wrap it in foil did you? I accidentally put foil in the microwave once to hat up a burger and it caught fire, I thought the fuckin thing was gonna explode but it didn't, and it smelled like burnt shit for a week.

No I didn't wrap them in foil. I put them on a plate. My grandmother put foil in the microwave when I was younger. I will always remember that lesson.

I remember when we first got a microwave I was like 6 and one time put foil in it and I was like OMG WHATS HAPPENING?! lol funny

I put foil in the microwave all the time, when im doing uhhh other "things" makes some way kewl colors. CD's are kewl too. Anyway, whats the smell factor with microwaving firecrackers? IM going camping and might make some for the week.

I read an interesting article by researchers that stated that marijuana that is eaten is 4 times more powerful than smoking the same quanity.. I believe, I believe. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Pinch said:
I read an interesting article by researchers that stated that marijuana that is eaten is 4 times more powerful than smoking the same quanity.. I believe, I believe. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Yeah that's true because smoking burns away half of the good stuff. I've eaten a few snacks today with some potent fuckin cannabutter, I'm heavily fuckin medicated right now, and this medicine is puttin me to sleep. :allgood:

I like the conventional oven much more.
I think its worth the extra wait.

Back
Top Bottom