Microwave Marijuana

ya cooking is pretty potent. I still enjoy smoking because its so ritualistic. I am deffinetly going to cook alot more now though.

I know this is a pretty old thread but with there being a million different firecracker threads, I figured reviving an old one would be better than making another. Also, I have searched around for answers but have found nothing that answers my questions 100%.

Im going to try and make firecracker in my microwave since I dont have an oven. I really need to know what the smell factor for the weed is when making these. So for everyone who has successfully cooked firecrackers in a MICROWAVE, on a scale of 1-10, how much does it smell? Like if Im able to smoke outside my window and not have the smell give me away, will I be ok with this. Im a little worried that the smell will be much finer opposed to when smoked and I will not be able to control it. Also, is there any sort of smoke factor from it? For anyone whos read one of my recent posts, I almost got busted a week or so ago because of a smoke detector. Im going to do a test cracker of only peanut butter and crackers first to see if I need to worry about the cracker catching on fire in my microwave. Also, I have a really really low tolerance to pot still so should I be ok only using .4-.5 grams?

bctoker said:
I put foil in the microwave all the time, when im doing uhhh other "things" makes some way kewl colors. CD's are kewl too. Anyway, whats the smell factor with microwaving firecrackers? IM going camping and might make some for the week.

you should try a bar of soap, plus soap makes your entire house smell if you need to cover up any other smells ever, your microwave will recover if you leave the door open for a day or so... :allgood:

as for a smell factor, cooking anything in the microwave wtih weed smells, um...they only thing ive done is dried joints in the microwave for 6-10 seconds and it will smell up a small dorm room but not over powering, but you may need a candle to remove the smell in the air if you have to be careful...otherwise like all weed smells they are good and will go away after an hour or so...

Well, I am indeed in a small dorm room. I was hoping that if I put the weed directly inbetween the peanut buttter that the peanut butter will kind of trap the smell in. How well do you think "accidently" burning a bag of popcorn immediately afterwards will work to cover up the smell of weed?

JRinke said:
Well, I am indeed in a small dorm room. I was hoping that if I put the weed directly inbetween the peanut buttter that the peanut butter will kind of trap the smell in. How well do you think "accidently" burning a bag of popcorn immediately afterwards will work to cover up the smell of weed?

Honestly, I wouldn't be concerned about the smell from cooking buds unless you're drying out a plant or something.

The amounts required for ingestion (should be less than .5 grams unless you're doing something wrong) will not cause a great amount of smell. It will dissipate in less than a half hour. It will dissipate in a few minutes if you open some windows to air out the house.

Once again, if you're really concerned, you could microwave some popcorn - you shouldn't even have to burn it... that synthetic butter is smelly as is. You'll probably draw more attention burning popcorn than with the mild smell from bud.

Also, burning popcorn is dangerous - There is a small piece of metallic foil in the bottom of microwave popcorn bags that improves the efficiency of popping by more quickly heating the oil. This will CATCH FIRE if heated too much. This will draw a lot of unwanted attention from the likes of RAs, FAs and sometimes the fire department.

When I was sophomore in college, I did something similar to cover up the hookah I was smoking in my dorm room by burning a bag of popcorn in the community kitchen. It ended up creating a cloud of grayish black smoke that hung around the ceiling on the entire floor. Somehow it didn't set off the fire alarm, but there were a lot of confused people peeking their heads into the hallway.

Needless to say... I left for a while.

The point is that you shouldn't be incredibly concerned about microwaving a firecracker. Keep your door shut and stuff a towel under it for a half hour until the smell disperses. But don't to anything stupid like burn popcorn.

Ahh, I love the insight of someone whos "been there, done that". Thanks so much man. I think Ill be cooking it is my friends microwave who has his stashed into his closet somehow. So I guess 2 doors with towels under both should be more than enough. Plus the exhaust vent runs right past window so you get the smells of the whole dorm. Once again, thanks so much. Ill be baked pretty good this weekend now. Gotta clear my mind for finals :cheesygrinsmiley:

Glad to help dude.

Just remember one thing.

If your RAs are like mine were, then even if worse comes to worst and the man comes knocking, they only have line-of-sight search permission, so if your buds are in a drawer they can't do anything! Just don't be stupid, because if they see your weed, they'll call the cops. If they can't see your weed, they can't do shit except give you a hard time - don't be intimidated and stay cool.

I got written up once for "Being in the odor of marijuana" because they couldn't actually search my room. I had to meet with someone who basically said "drugs are bad, do them off campus because we'll bust you if we have to." This roughly translated to no judicial measures whatsoever.

Good luck man!

glitch said:
Glad to help dude.

Just remember one thing.

If your RAs are like mine were, then even if worse comes to worst and the man comes knocking, they only have line-of-sight search permission, so if your buds are in a drawer they can't do anything! Just don't be stupid, because if they see your weed, they'll call the cops. If they can't see your weed, they can't do shit except give you a hard time - don't be intimidated and stay cool.

I got written up once for "Being in the odor of marijuana" because they couldn't actually search my room. I had to meet with someone who basically said "drugs are bad, do them off campus because we'll bust you if we have to." This roughly translated to no judicial measures whatsoever.

Good luck man!
My RA is actually pretty cool. He'd be more likely to help me get rid of the smell more than anything else. The only reason I could see him calling the cops is because there is more than 1 RA who notices something awkwardly suspicious at which point he would get in trouble too. Cant really blame him there. His education and job are on the line there.

And I am well versed in my basic rights. Not consenting to searches, plain sight rules, etc. If only I could get my damn roommate to understand this too. He thinks he'll get written up for not opening the door for a cop. I keep telling him we have even more rights to our privacy in our dorm than we would in a car.

JRinke said:
My RA is actually pretty cool. He'd be more likely to help me get rid of the smell more than anything else. The only reason I could see him calling the cops is because there is more than 1 RA who notices something awkwardly suspicious at which point he would get in trouble too. Cant really blame him there. His education and job are on the line there.

And I am well versed in my basic rights. Not consenting to searches, plain sight rules, etc. If only I could get my damn roommate to understand this too. He thinks he'll get written up for not opening the door for a cop. I keep telling him we have even more rights to our privacy in our dorm than we would in a car.

Well hell man. It sounds like you have pretty much nothing to worry about. Relax and enjoy your weekend :headbanger:

glitch said:
Well hell man. It sounds like you have pretty much nothing to worry about. Relax and enjoy your weekend :headbanger:
Thanks, and its taking longer than ever to get here for some reason. Just need to decide whether or not I want to spend $20 on a gram of high grade. No name to it but I trust these guys. I already have a gram of midgrade for the weekend and whatever my friend throws in. Rep when I actually am able to again :cheesygrinsmiley:

How long ahead of time can I cook Firecrackers? I'll probably end up eating them this weekend but I want to go ahead and make them while the guy who's microwave Im going to use is in town. And should I use about .6g of midgrade BC Beaster or .4g of Kat Piss?

JRinke said:
How long ahead of time can I cook Firecrackers? I'll probably end up eating them this weekend but I want to go ahead and make them while the guy who's microwave Im going to use is in town. And should I use about .6g of midgrade BC Beaster or .4g of Kat Piss?

They can probably be stored for quite a while. If you have a fridge I would store them there just in case the cooking changes the chemical properties of the preservatives.

If you want to get ridiculously high, in my experience .5g of dank should be plenty. When I use my capsule method I use more like like 0.1-0.2 to get high, but I guess that's different.

Update: Just got done cooking my firecrackers in the microwave. I cooked them WITH a mini bag of popcorn that was timed for 1:30 seconds. So to make up for the extra mass in the microwave, I cooked till the popcorn was done seeing as how I was going to cook the firecrackers at 1:30. Could not have gone any better. I smell absolutely nothing other than peanut butter and popcorn. Oh, I also wrapped the crackers in a slightly dampened paper towel since some peoples crackers have caught on fire. Only 1 last thing to test. Just cant decide If I want to do so now or with my friend tomorrow night.

If you gotta do anything tonight or tomorrow morning I would hold off. Otherwise why not. :bongrip:

Well, I decided to hold off on it for tonight. Got a couple assignments I need to do as so I dont fail a class. Tomorrow nights free range though :bong:

Just finished my firecrackers with .5-.6 g of BC Beaster an hour ago. So far, nothing. But as I type this, I THINK im starting to feel something. Could be wrong though. Guess we'll see.

My last and final post here. This shit fucked me up goooood. :allgood: It took 2 hours for me to feel it but once It did, it was like a fucking train. Im still at my fucking apex right now and I have no idea when Im going to sleep.

JRinke said:
My last and final post here. This shit fucked me up goooood. :allgood: It took 2 hours for me to feel it but once It did, it was like a fucking train. Im still at my fucking apex right now and I have no idea when Im going to sleep.

:headbanger:

Ok, now that Im not thoroughly stoned off my ass, I must explain my great experience with eating it more. First of all, it sneaks up on you out of no where and hits like a ton of bricks. Not like when you smoke you can kind of feel the stages. First you get light headed. Then the everything slows a little bit, and etc, you guys know how it is. I went to pick up a remote to eject Dorm Daze 2 to put in Half Baked, and then I lost it right there. I found myself staring at the remote trying to find the eject button for 5 minutes before my friend asked me if I was ok. Oh, btw, Dorm Daze 2 sucked bad. And I was FAR from half baked when I finally got the movie in ;-) I had actually pretty much given up on the high and wanted to smoke a bowl. Glad I didnt. It was such a perfect high. I was high for about 3-4 hours before I fell asleep. And I was still going extremely strong when I did pass out. I am deffinently advocating ingestion from now on. Its such a great experience, and further more, probably an ever greater first experience for beginers. I have a friend who has never smoked before. And he's not really keen on the idea of having to smoke it with it being illegal and all. But he was actually asking for some of my firecrackers last night to try MJ for his first time. Sadly, I turned him down because I didnt want to fuck him up beyond comprehension his first try and I didnt even know if the firecrackers were going to work. This is all, and peace :peace:

And very lastly, Thanks for helpin me out with this Glitch.

JRinke said:
Ok, now that Im not thoroughly stoned off my ass, I must explain my great experience with eating it more. First of all, it sneaks up on you out of no where and hits like a ton of bricks. Not like when you smoke you can kind of feel the stages. First you get light headed. Then the everything slows a little bit, and etc, you guys know how it is. I went to pick up a remote to eject Dorm Daze 2 to put in Half Baked, and then I lost it right there. I found myself staring at the remote trying to find the eject button for 5 minutes before my friend asked me if I was ok. Oh, btw, Dorm Daze 2 sucked bad. And I was FAR from half baked when I finally got the movie in ;-) I had actually pretty much given up on the high and wanted to smoke a bowl. Glad I didnt. It was such a perfect high. I was high for about 3-4 hours before I fell asleep. And I was still going extremely strong when I did pass out. I am deffinently advocating ingestion from now on. Its such a great experience, and further more, probably an ever greater first experience for beginers. I have a friend who has never smoked before. And he's not really keen on the idea of having to smoke it with it being illegal and all. But he was actually asking for some of my firecrackers last night to try MJ for his first time. Sadly, I turned him down because I didnt want to fuck him up beyond comprehension his first try and I didnt even know if the firecrackers were going to work. This is all, and peace :peace:

And very lastly, Thanks for helpin me out with this Glitch.

Hey man, your welcome. I'm glad to hear everything worked out so well for you.

I know exactly what you mean when you say it just hits you out of no where. When my friend and I were ingesting one night, we were about to take another pill (I make bud pills), and all of a sudden it was just like *boom*. And I turn to my friend and I'm like "dude, I am NOT going to need this next one." And he was like "well I'm not feeling it but I guess I'll wait." So we go and play some video games, and about twenty minutes later he's like "oh shit dude, no way do I need that other pill."

It's pretty sweet. I've actually had it take up to four hours to have an effect on me, but it will eventually hit you, when you least expect it.

Oh yeah, and good decision on not offering your friend any, ingestion can be the most intense experience possible with MJ, you want to be careful about dosage, especially for first-timers. After a few more experiments, you should have it down pretty well I'd think.

Anyway, congratulations on a job well done!

Back
Top Bottom