Microwave Marijuana

Ah man, I woulda been so mad if it had taken four hours. I agree with ingestion having the possibilty of having some very negative effects for first timers. But as long as the person whos making the food knows what they are doing, I dont think it should be all that bad at all. Im going to try about 1/2 to 3/4 of what I had last night before I give my friend any. I want to try and get him in the limbo stage of where experienced smokers know they only need 1 or 2 more hits before they are spent. Pretty much just when everything is slowed and your feeling really really good, but its much more than a buzz. Im thinking about how I should figure out how much to use for him once I find how much I need for me. I have a fairly low tolerance cuz Im pretty much just a weekend toker. But my friend has about 40-50 pounds on me. And now that you mention bud pills, Im very interested in this now too. Are you able to Nuke the bud to prepare it rather than baking it? I really really like the idea of only having to use half the amount I normally would...and the thread continues :allgood: Oh, and for those who may be reading over all this, these things taste really bad. Im picking up a jar of jelly to put on them after i cook them for next time. Just help with the taste. If anyone has any other suggestions to put on them, Id love to hear them. And I did have the bud pretty split up. I had 3 crackers worth with .5-.6 grams. The taste was bad, but not unbearable.

JRinke said:
Ah man, I woulda been so mad if it had taken four hours. I agree with ingestion having the possibilty of having some very negative effects for first timers. But as long as the person whos making the food knows what they are doing, I dont think it should be all that bad at all. Im going to try about 1/2 to 3/4 of what I had last night before I give my friend any. I want to try and get him in the limbo stage of where experienced smokers know they only need 1 or 2 more hits before they are spent. Pretty much just when everything is slowed and your feeling really really good, but its much more than a buzz. Im thinking about how I should figure out how much to use for him once I find how much I need for me. I have a fairly low tolerance cuz Im pretty much just a weekend toker. But my friend has about 40-50 pounds on me. And now that you mention bud pills, Im very interested in this now too. Are you able to Nuke the bud to prepare it rather than baking it? I really really like the idea of only having to use half the amount I normally would...and the thread continues :allgood: Oh, and for those who may be reading over all this, these things taste really bad. Im picking up a jar of jelly to put on them after i cook them for next time. Just help with the taste. If anyone has any other suggestions to put on them, Id love to hear them. And I did have the bud pretty split up. I had 3 crackers worth with .5-.6 grams. The taste was bad, but not unbearable.

As far as microwaving plain bud to cure it as opposed to baking it... I wouldn't because microwaves can easily superheat the stuff, boiling away much of the THC. I realize you're in a dorm, so it's tough - you don't want to use the community kitchen for something like this. I wouldn't do it without an oven, or maybe a toaster oven, though I've never tried it.

I suppose you *could* try microwaving a half a gram or something, but I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't work.

Back
Top Bottom