Mildew issues

It sure looks like it-time to bust out the peroxide & maybe get another fan going in
there to keep the air moving.
1 part peroxide to 3 parts water(add a couple drops of mild dish soap to the mix-it makes the peroxide stick better),cut off the worse looking leaves and get them out of the room,
then spray once a day (twice a day wouldn't hurt) with the peroxide mix.
Make sure there's plenty of air circulation in there,especially after spraying...

Do you have pretty high humidity in there?

It sure looks like it-time to bust out the peroxide & maybe get another fan going in
there to keep the air moving.
1 part peroxide to 3 parts water(add a couple drops of mild dish soap to the mix-it makes the peroxide stick better),cut off the worse looking leaves and get them out of the room,
then spray once a day (twice a day wouldn't hurt) with the peroxide mix.
Make sure there's plenty of air circulation in there,especially after spraying...

Do you have pretty high humidity in there?
its been raining but the RH has been running around 40+ to low 50's. i have a dehumidifier in there also.
we had a mildew issue earlier and i thought i had got rid of it. i should harvest at the end of May. ok to spray this late. going to have a full blown clean job after that, and before i move the babies over to the flower tent. thanks again for helping me, first timers are a mess sometimes lol. my kid told me i couldn't get stoned and mess with the girls lol

:passitleft:

We get powdery mildew in mid July here in massachusetts when its bone dry.
Low humidity causes the mildew..PNG

Supposedly,once a day is enough,but I'd spray twice a day for a week
or so,then drop it down to once a day.

Back
Top Bottom