missing my weed

tinkerbell420

hey to everyone out there! i'm livin' in d.c area and having a HARD time findin some weed. don't know what to do with myself without it! been smokin since i was 14. :bongrip:

I lived in DC for 4 1/2 years and it is a very hard thing to find because the people there dont trust anyone they dont know. What I did when I was there for college, I became really good friends with a couple of people where were from there and they showed me the spots and I got the connections. It takes time there trust me....We are in this together..I just moved to Dallas and have no connection here either I dont know what I am going to do...

just when i found some decent smoke at a really great price, POOF ... the guy got busted and i am without smoke once again!:hmmmm:

Heres some free advice......I'm not putting anyone down or anything but steer clear of 'tough' lookin' neighborhoods. D.C. is STILL one of the highest mortality rated cities in the U.S. There's a shitload of life takers out there yet....... be careful......OK, you either gotta be working or going to school out there, how long before you spot a stoner amongst you?

Back
Top Bottom