Missouri medical?

Boondox

Can anybody please tell me if missouri has any plans on passing a medical marijauna bill?I read in our newspaper every week about how our county is going broke,our fire stations are arguing about what stations get materials that are needed for every station.They are cutting funding all over,important funding that is desperatly needed,like schools,countyworkers,and emergency equipment.I believe if we were to at least legalize medical marijauna,they would at least be able to tax the dispenseries and have an extra cash flow to make up were they are losing money,not to mention it would stop the many needless mj arrest's.My little town is drying up and i believe that this is a solution to our problems.Any info would be great, contact info to my senators,online petitions,etc.This would not just help my county,and town,but alot of other counties and towns as well.Thanking you in advance :thanks::helpsmilie:C.E.M

The government offers to cure all ills of mankind...All that is needed is to create some new government agencies and to pay a few more bureaucrats. In a word, the tactic consists in initiating, in the guise of actual services [italics added], what are nothing but restrictions; thereafter, the nation pays, not for being served, but for being disserved

Francois Bastiat (1845)

If we want a return to our basic and real freedoms, one first step would be to get the state out of the business of medicine and the doctor's office. Who, after all, who has the power to define, and in turn, fund, the treatment for so-called addicts? Peeps, wake up! In the early 1990s, the expenditure on drug "abuse" treatment programs was at over 1.6 billion dollars, under George Bush Sr. And what yardstick of treatment success, to date, is there to be had? None. So why does the state see drug interdiction, prosecution, and (involuntary) treatments as the "right" course? And the right course for what?

The MMJ law is H.B. 1670. You can find it on the States web site. Glad to see others from Missouri ask asking about it as well

Back
Top Bottom