Mites on side of fabric pots!

Also should add that they are both purple kush, and have had reddish purple petioles from the start. Doesn't mean it isn't deficiency just thought it was worth mentioning.

It is a little hard to tell bu I am pretty sure I see the, on the big leaves too. Flush the next time you are supposed to feed. Remember at least 2x water, preferably 3xwater than pot size. It takes a while so also make sure you have time. It’s not something you do before work. After the coco is reset, you can continue full strength feeding. 1/4 strength won’t do for flowering. They need the food to make Flower. Starving them now will only add to why they are not as big you think they should be now.

Also should add that they are both purple kush, and have had reddish purple petioles from the start. Doesn't mean it isn't deficiency just thought it was worth mentioning.
Ah, yes, it was one thing I meant to mention. Some strains are that way.

It is a little hard to tell bu I am pretty sure I see the, on the big leaves too. Flush the next time you are supposed to feed. Remember at least 2x water, preferably 3xwater than pot size. It takes a while so also make sure you have time. It’s not something you do before work. After the coco is reset, you can continue full strength feeding. 1/4 strength won’t do for flowering. They need the food to make Flower. Starving them now will only add to why they are not as big you think they should be now.

Which picture and where do you think you are seeing it? So I can go check them and inspect for those nasty buggers. And the 1/4 nute is what I did today because I thought I might have given them nute burn , plus I've done multiple drenches the past few weeks with azamax and nuke em so I wanted to get out any leftover residue from that. So should I flush now ? Lights are turning off in 5 min that's the only thing. I can always flush em tomorrow , I have flora kleen. Pots are 5 gallons, does that mean I do 2 gallons each pot with florakleen (I normally feed with less than or up to a gallon per pot) or should I do 5 gallons each pot?

Is it ok to both flush , and then feed my regular feed after on the same day?

Previous Page last pic. Small dots. I could be mistaking but they look familiar. Not sure about the FloraKleen but 15 gallons per pot is ideal. 10 minimum. You can do both plants at the same time. Sorry I missed your lights. I was installing my light mover.

Ok I'll check the out the pic and inspect tomorrow. And wow 15 gallons each! That'll take me a little while. May need to buy a bigger shop vac haha. No worries about missing the light cycle there's no shot I could have flushed both with 15 gal in 5 minutes. So just for clarification, it's cool to feed with nutes immediately after flushing completely? Same day?

Not sure if that's a pest or random bug from outside. I'd say it was too big to fit through the fabric pots during the flush therefore I'm not sure I flushed it out. It could have been just on the tray. I do know for a fact that I took out a TON of the mites just by flushing. By the last gallons, there wasn't too much getting flushed out. Not the best solution but works for now :cool:

Flushed until the water was almost 100% clear and the ppm was within 10 of the ppm of my filtered water (150) which took me 10 gallons and change for each pot. Then fed with about 7/8 nute solution (flora series drain to waste expert chart). I'm probably seeing things but i feel like the girls already look better. I'll keep updated with pics over the next few days. :cool:

I don't know how old you are. But when I was a child I remember everyone used DDT to kill pests including big farms. So I guess I ate a lot of it on the foods that my mom would buy at safeway. I can even remember my dad getting DDT that we would spray on our backyard fruit trees. I also remember hearing about poeple using it to kill bed bugs. It may not be the best thing to ingest, but I don't remember ever hearing about people dying from it, and I'm still alive. But who knows, maybe I'll be dead from it within the next ten years. :oops:

It's remarkably persistent. In the early- or mid-2000s, it was stated that, although a small percentage of the US population has detectable levels of DDT - a chemical that was banned in, what, 1972? - in them, most of the population has detectable levels of its metabolite, DDE. 30 years after it was removed from the shelves. I'd guess that this is probably still the case.

Yeah, you're still healthy. That's great (and may you long remain so). But stop to consider the much higher incidences in the general population over the past few decades of cancer, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, et cetera. I'd guess that the main reason is the increased levels of pollution in our air/water/ground/food/homes/etc. More pollution and, often, worse things making up that pollution.

So I'll post a few today. Flowers look slightly bigger (could be in my head) but the brown/copper edges may be a little more prominent

I can't really tell, because of the blurple light you're using to take the pictures - but is that a pretty severe calcium deficiency I'm looking at?

I'll take another couple tn after lights out. Do not think it's calcium (for the majority of leaves at least) and I was thinking maybe molybdenum (spelling lol) or potassium (but there's no yellowing near the brown edges). Hopefully should work itself out though as I flushed yesterday until the runoff water had the same ppm's as what im watering with (without nutes) and then fed a normal feed

Back
Top Bottom