Mixed Bag

.. as you say.. hopefully I get lucky :) maybe she was pollinated on purpose.. I am not sure

I doubt she was pollinated on purpose it was dispensary weed with only 1 or 2 seeds, i have my fingers crossed that it was pollinated by one of the many grows in the area, time will tell. I have 2 others that are even older from dro, lol the hydroponically grown weed that cost an arm and a leg back in the day

Dang that's a bummer, I guess i'll just have to gamble on them because 2 of them are beasts... I don't even remember the cannabis I got them from I just know it was from good pot cause they're the only seeds I saved, do you have a journal with that grow?
No I don't I just started my 2nd journal first was a nitemare but learned alot I'm always to busy spying on everybody else to do my own I got pics though
Still got it Jared cut before Christmas and tryed some more Sunday but still disappointed

Both actually but it looks good tight nugs just ain't got the flavor or the kick I'm looking for I've been growing crown royale so Im trying to raise the bar that didn't
Don't let me discourage your grow I just got bad luck to if it was raining lady parts I'd get hit with a male part

Back
Top Bottom