MM patient

BudAficionado

Of course, they will never legalize this herb or flower ... ever, call it as you will. Pharmaceutical companies have too much money to spend on senators, congressmen, governors, and mayors and stand to lose way too much money if we all just grow our own medical remedies.
I,myself am a garden variety depressive and insomniac. I married a type-a personality, 150% all the time, sings in our kitchen and dances in our living room girl who has a congenital heart defect. When my wife got her first pacemaker she was still in her twenties. As we consulted with,first her doctor and then her surgeons, we began to develope a relationship with a few folks at the hospital. It was then that the chief cardiologist, at the time, of Barnes Jewish Hospital in St. Louis, told us "look, I cant tell you this and I never said this but there are remedies and help for you both outside this hospital". We had a discussion of ...other...homeopathic, directions.
I've been lurking this site for years. Thanks to all of you for your charitable attitude, your kindness and adult direction. I could thank at least 30 growers for the advise that they never knew they gave me. My wife and I thank you. I hope to participate a little more from here forward.
For what it's worth, i have a degree in electronics, 5 yrs in research and design for consumer electronics and 20 years in manufacturing. :thanks:

Of course, they will never legalize this herb or flower ... ever, call it as you will. Pharmaceutical companies have too much money to spend on senators, congressmen, governors, and mayors and stand to lose way too much money if we all just grow our own medical remedies.
I,myself am a garden variety depressive and insomniac. I married a type-a personality, 150% all the time, sings in our kitchen and dances in our living room girl who has a congenital heart defect. When my wife got her first pacemaker she was still in her twenties. As we consulted with,first her doctor and then her surgeons, we began to develope a relationship with a few folks at the hospital. It was then that the chief cardiologist, at the time, of Barnes Jewish Hospital in St. Louis, told us "look, I cant tell you this and I never said this but there are remedies and help for you both outside this hospital". We had a discussion of ...other...homeopathic, directions.
I've been lurking this site for years. Thanks to all of you for your charitable attitude, your kindness and adult direction. I could thank at least 30 growers for the advise that they never knew they gave me. My wife and I thank you. I hope to participate a little more from here forward.
For what it's worth, i have a degree in electronics, 5 yrs in research and design for consumer electronics and 20 years in manufacturing. :thanks:

Indeed, it won't ever be legalized if we all lay down and give up the fight. With all due respect, I have to disagree with you on this issue. :peace:

Aint that the truth braynes! Thx for responding ProHemp :high-five: but bro, I can tell ya how many 100 million I'm gonna spend on political campaigns in the next quarter and that would be zip. Besides, were talking about a plant here. I have dandelions growing in my yard. I dont pay taxes or fines on them. So when I say legal, I think you and I have different definitions. Remember... taxes are fines that you pay for not breaking the law and fines are taxes you pay for breaking the law.

Aint that the truth braynes! Thx for responding ProHemp :high-five: but bro, I can tell ya how many 100 million I'm gonna spend on political campaigns in the next quarter and that would be zip. Besides, were talking about a plant here. I have dandelions growing in my yard. I dont pay taxes or fines on them. So when I say legal, I think you and I have different definitions. Remember... taxes are fines that you pay for not breaking the law and fines are taxes you pay for breaking the law.

Hey BudAficionado; Good to hear back from you. Just gotta say bro, if you own your house or property, you receive property taxes at least once a year. Everything on that property including the dandelions are being taxed. As for my definition of legal, I mean whether it be for recreational or medicinal use, we should all be able to grow or purchase from a dispensary, up to a certain amount. Farmers should be able to plant industrial hemp just like any other crop. I think for those of us who enjoy growing, there has to be a limited amount we're allowed to grow. We shouldn't be able to sell it. We have some good people trying to build safe and reputable dispensaries and we should respect and support them by letting them have the sales. Plus they are opening up some much needed job opportunities. As far as taxes go, while there's a lot of room for improvement, we need taxes to keep the United States as a whole and each individual State running. I Would expect as a grower to have to purchase a annual growers permit as long as the cost is kept within everyone's reach. For those who, for whatever reason, would rather buy theirs from a dispensary, they should expect to pay a sales tax. I know everyone won't agree with my views, that's why we're called individuals. There are many people out there with better ideas, we just gotta take time to listen.:peace:

Well we can always keep on it.Legalize is a word for sure.Just make it possible for the 1's in need get it an can grow it.It is all about the $$$$$ in GOV.I'm over 50 an it hasn't changed yet.But i shall always keep wishing.B.A hope all is well with u an yours an thing will change b4 we DIE!:nicethread:All stay safe.PH I use to live in owosso.Don't miss the cold but haven't yall got some new laws now?
Godspeed,
DnR

Back
Top Bottom