Can't win for losing

420mojo

Hey everyone.I'm new here but,not new to the fight for medical marijuana.I live in Ok. and we have been fighting for years.It seems like every time we get a chance to get a bill in to be voted on our reps. and congressmen conveniently push it to the end of their session list and it never gets read or heard.We as Oklahomans know what medical marijuana could do to help us and that at least 80% of us use it.:roorrip:.Granted,not all for medical uses.Myself,I do,I have severe depression and anxiety and,insomnia.I have never denied my marijuana use...EVER...to anyone.To me marijuana is not a "drug" it is a way of keeping my sanity,without it I would most likely be in a mental hospital.I would like to get to know more Oklahomans who feel the same way and strongly urge them to get a hold of their rep's or congressmen and join our fight.With your help we CAN win!!Thank you and 4:20 to One and All.

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom