Molasses as late bloom fertilizer

flatlander77

I'm using an earthbox or a bottom feeding planter and I'm wondering if I should use the mixed up molasses and pour it through my dirt or just try a teaspoon per gallon in my reservoir. No way to access the roots till harvest so I don't want to risk root rot this late in the game.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Don't use to much of it late into flower or ur bud will taste like it , shite lol

dinafem blue widow-white widow& delicious sugar black rose

I grow organic use molasses at almost every feeding "we feed by hand". I will tell you that if you start with i at the end it will increase the weight of the buds by 20 % if everything else is working well . My buddy that does not grow organic put it in his reservoir,it foamed up made one hell of a mess and brought all kinds of gnats. So in your case I would probably not use it .It does not change the taste of your buds .. All of this info is in Jorge Cervantes book Cannabis encyclopedia .. Happy Growing .

I grow organic use molasses at almost every feeding "we feed by hand". I will tell you that if you start with i at the end it will increase the weight of the buds by 20 % if everything else is working well . My buddy that does not grow organic put it in his reservoir,it foamed up made one hell of a mess and brought all kinds of gnats. So in your case I would probably not use it .It does not change the taste of your buds .. All of this info is in Jorge Cervantes book Cannabis encyclopedia .. Happy Growing .
When I used , which I think I used way to much in late bloom .I honestly thought it tasted like it and I have the smell of molasses lol

dinafem blue widow-white widow& delicious sugar black rose

Back
Top Bottom