Mold

seedoftruth

Hi to one and all, I have need of help from experienced indoor cultivators. I know posting photos helps but I don't have a working computer right now so I'm working with my iphone to post this, this happens to be the first post i've made. My problem is that I have put my mother plant through her third revegging, my last clone died before it even hit the dirt so this was for cloning purposes, and I just looked her over and found powder mold on two stems that are vegging out very strongly. What I would like to know is if there is any homemade remedy I can make to get rid of this, is there a store bought remedy or am I just gonna have to scrap this operation and start anew. Also I have left for a week straight, with someone I trust watering my baby, and this never happened. I am also going to describe growing conditions and the area I have her in. She has been growing in my closet for a little over eight months, I had a small slug problem in spring but swifty stopped them. My plants grow area is 6' tall and about 3' wide it has a door and 2 100 watt cfls that were changed about 2 months ago. Any additional advice will be greatly welcome and highly appreciated this is only my third grow attempt and I just want to save this plant.

Back
Top Bottom