Moocow's Auto Indoor & Outdoor Lemon Thai x Ghost Train

Moocow14

image30162.jpg
I have never posted on here but im seeing good things. I have been growing, crossing and experimenting for about 10 yrs now. This years list is as follows:
2-cherry bomb auto
2-thc bomb auto
2-headlight kush auto
1-lemon haze auto
2-white ogre auto.
There are 3 of these that will stay indoors in a 4x2 under 8-t5 ho bulbs running 6 bulbs at 6500k and 2@3200. This line up will be reversed for flowering. I also have 1-150 watt cfl daytime and a 250 watt cfl 3000k these are mounted under the plants during flowering by means of lexan panel to give the lower buds plenty of light.
Now outside.
2-ghost train haze
1-widdow
2- lemon thai, and the grand prize is my creation that i started working on 3 years ago which is a very nice lemon thai that I was able to get crossed with a ghostrain. I have done 2 generations and now have 2 of the 3rd generation kids going very very nicely. However i did not want to top them. I wanted to see what they were capable of doing for height. Now at 9ft and have another 2.8 mnths to go. I have put up 14 ft metal pipe for stakes on each corner then made a scrog type grid every 2 feet up for support. I will post pics as soon as i can. Using foxfarm nutrients grow big, big bloom, tiger bloom. Open sesame, beastie bloomz, cha-ching.
image30163.jpg
image110011.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom