Small Indoor - T5/CFL

OOOOOOPS! You said something about autos, I got confused! :thedoubletake:In soil worm castings, bat guano,fish bone meal ( egg shells offer the same nutrient I think) excellent nutes for soil (even FFOF) Foliar feed is bonus for your plants, they will appreciate it :cheesygrinsmiley: All my plants that go outdoors have pistils (white hairs) otherwise they are males and get culled. Once you have a strong mother plant donor you can keep it going for several seasons with clones. I kept one going for 6 generations. Good luck with your grow and sorry I didn't read all the way through first or I wouldn't have mentioned autos. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Looking good gunna post picks in a bit, but have 3 females about 10-12 inches tall maybe? But they are flowering and seem to be moving along pretty quickly

WIN_20160419_180850.JPG
WIN_20160419_180911.JPG
WIN_20160419_180921.JPG

If you look at some of my pictures you can see some of the Light Reflectors I am using... Are they, or can I make them compatible with a HPS ? I am hoping to add 1 or 2 150 Watt HPS bulbs. The reflector can take upto 600 Watts, but I don't think that means HPS.... The reflectors are ones that can go over a Lizard cage....

WIN_20160428_195656.JPG
WIN_20160428_195735.JPG
WIN_20160428_195746.JPG

How we Currently looked trimmed so fan leaves they were really starting to yellow... But overall I'm not disappointed with estimated finished product considering little I did for it such as nutrients or soil it was in.. I don't expect it to be the most potent but it's my own hopefully sneaks up on me though I'm considering like 3-5 days and cutting

She still has weeks to go to be potent enough for you. There still lots of white hairs and it's hardly filled in yet. If you have the time for another week or more...it will be worth it. Do you have a way to check trichomes?

KiG :green_heart:cheers

^^^ What Snid said.. You definitely have a few weeks. Let her mature. Itll be far more rewarding. :thumb:

She still has weeks to go to be potent enough for you. There still lots of white hairs and it's hardly filled in yet. If you have the time for another week or more...it will be worth it. Do you have a way to check trichomes?

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Patience grasshopper....patience. you have time yet. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Been busy, but here is the current stage of 2 autos that I am doing outdoors.... I have the 60 day lemon by DNA Genetics, and cream automatic by blimburn seeds... they have been eaten a bit by Aphids, but I'm hoping I took care of most of them.... these are the 60 day lemons....
20160712_081200.jpg
20160712_081140.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom