Motorist finds marijuana growing along highway

BluntKilla

A motorist driving along U.S. Highway 27 found a batch of 25 three-foot marijuana plants, the Broward Sheriff's Office said.

Deputies found a second batch of 25 plants about five miles away. The first batch was discovered at about 8 a.m., between 26th Street and 36th Street along the Weston border, said Veda Coleman-Wright, spokeswoman for the Broward Sheriff's Office. About 10:30 a.m., a deputy found the second batch about a half-mile north of Interstate 75 on U.S. 27.

Coleman-Wright said the haul has a street value between $200,000 and $300,000. Detectives are now trying to determine if the marijuana has any connection to a drug-growing operation they raided Thursday in Miramar. That raid turned up 180 marijuana plants, officials said.

NewsHawk: BluntKilla
Pub Date: May 14, 2006
Source: South Florida Sun-Sentinel
Copyright: 2006, South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Prolly wasn't because of my new way of helping the cause but I got say it LOVE IT STONERS UNITE SPREAD YOUR SEEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!VIVA LA POT

Stop killing these plants you bastards! Just leave them alone, they weren't hurting anything, damn pigs.

:allgood: Let my people GROW!

They should have let the plants finish, then they could have told if it was the same stuff or not.

Back
Top Bottom