mould/fungus....... maybe?

mike_tildsley

think i might have a problem with my soil grow, just flushed it all through and noticed small white bits that look like gravel, now i've never noticed this before so maybe its just me and it was there all along or is it some type of mould/fungus? its quite solid to the touch but will crush into powder without to much pressure, hope i supplyed enough info, thanks in advance

Re: mould/fungus....... maybe?!?!?!?!

mould and foungus won't harm your plant, it is probably some additives from the soil though...

Nikx said:
mould and foungus won't harm your plant, it is probably some additives from the soil though...

Are you kidding me? Mold and fungus are the worst things for the wet maturing buds on a female plant. I would re sterilize your room and everything you are working with if it really is mold/fungus. I had mold build up in my grow room walls (when I did grow) and I took the plants out, cleaning the walls with clorox, and then painted over the walls with white mold resistant paint. That will solve your problem. As for what you found I would examinew it closely under an magnifying glass before taking any action. What kind of soil are you using? Many soil mixes have tons of things that look like little rocks in them.

yeah well i meant in the soil... didn't u see ganga in the wild - it grows near swamps too!

Mold and fungus are mainly a result of too high of humidity in the growroom and not enough ventillation. I would improve your ventilation system and see if the problem persists.

Just because buds grow near or in swamps does not make them or the soiul they are growing in moldy.

Hey Mike That White Stone Like Stuff Is Part Of The Soil Its Cause Perlites Its In My Soil To Keep Your Soil Moist As Long As It Can...its Not Mold/fungus Dont Worry About It Mold Or Fungus Are Always Sticky, Slimly And/or Wet...perlites Break Into Like Powder Like Form Or Smaller Part When Squeezed.

Ya No Probebly PM Me If You Need Anymore Help
And You Welcome

Back
Top Bottom