Moving from indoors to outdoors

lil stinker 420

is it pretty normal for the lower part of the plant to yellow when moved outside. i know its normal sign of the nearing end of the life cycle,but they werent as yellow inside. they only been out maybe a week.sorry no pics.any help or tips appriciated i think it may be due to the heat but not sure thanx for stopping by and any advice.

is it pretty normal for the lower part of the plant to yellow when moved outside. i know its normal sign of the nearing end of the life cycle,but they werent as yellow inside. they only been out maybe a week.sorry no pics.any help or tips appriciated i think it may be due to the heat but not sure thanx for stopping by and any advice.

yes the stress from indoor to out can cause that, you should be ok, some pics would help

hey big thanx to you i thought that was the case the rest looks real green still.it looks alot like your pics of the critical jack,mine is super critical haze.

Did you introduce the plants to the outdoor environment slowly over a period of time or just stick them outside directly after living all their life indoors? When I move my plants from my indoor starter light to outdoors, I make sure that for a week or two before I do the switch that I stick them outdoors for increasing periods of time before placing them outdoors full time. Allow them to get used to it. You should be fine though. As long as the whole plant isn't wilting and yellowing.. they'll be looking fine in a couple days.

:grinjoint:

yeh i put them straight out but i think there going to be o.k. its pretty bushy and im not foilure feeding due to the hot sun.i know i should have gradualy introduced them but i had to get them out. thanx odin for the input +reps

yeh i put them straight out but i think there going to be o.k. its pretty bushy and im not foilure feeding due to the hot sun.i know i should have gradualy introduced them but i had to get them out. thanx odin for the input +reps

Yeah you can't always take the time, I understand. They will be alright though. Keep them well hydrated, the biggest damage that can be done is heat wilt and drying out from direct sun, as long as you don't let that happen, losing a few leaves to stress is not a big deal.

I recommend foliar feeding in the evenings preferably, or early morning before the heat hits if you can't get it done in the evening. Avoid it during the peak sunlight hours. That way it can soak all night and wont evaporate off/or cause amplification damage to the leaves. :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom