Moving my Ladies Indoors, Help

LawnDart

Well I had a great out door grow over the summer and now it is time to get them in buckets and move them indoors to re-veg under the 1000w Metal halide in my grow room..

What precautions should I use once I get them in buckets " 5 gal. " ??
I have given them a shot of B-1 and am keeping the soil wetter than normal.
I am on a 16/8 on-off light cycle???? should I go 12/12 or what to re-veg??
Should I tip the leaves or remove the old yellow leaves?
Should I get all remains of flower off??
Should I reduce the number of small branches??

What can I do to get these girls safely back into Veg cycle???

Any info will greatly be appriciated.....:yummy:

Your light cycle will have to be at least 18/6 to 24/0. Pulling the yellow/dry leaves is fine but I wouldn't strip off anything remotely healthy looking. The remaining buds will eventually dry up. Be prepared for a pissed off plant. You are about to shock the crap out of it. Good luck to you. A 1000 watt light is majorly power to keep a mother plant happy.

Your light cycle will have to be at least 18/6 to 24/0. Pulling the yellow/dry leaves is fine but I wouldn't strip off anything remotely healthy looking. The remaining buds will eventually dry up. Be prepared for a pissed off plant. You are about to shock the crap out of it. Good luck to you. A 1000 watt light is majorly power to keep a mother plant happy.

Well one plant is doing ok but the other's leaves dried up over night I am going to water the crap out of them for a few days and see how it goes??

I took a lot of dirt around them to reduce the root damage.

I switched to 4x 96 watt power compact flouressents super daylight 6,500K and 7,100K we shall see if it is enough I think I will run the HID through the mid day hours???? Indoor is new to me so I will be learning as I go with the help of this site..

Back
Top Bottom