Need help on indoor to outdoor growing

blunted7

Hey 420, I live in canada, right near the border to the United States. This year i was planning on starting plants indoors, hopefully getting around six females, and then moving them outdoors to flower.

Im pretty sure I know what i need for lights, circulation / ventilation. The only thing i was wondering was when i should start planting. I think the last frost will hit at the end of april, or beginning of May

Roughly how much time do they need to veg indoors for, once i know that I can figure when to start them (from seed)

Re: need hlp on indoor to outdoor growing

i was just gettin some seeds off a friend. i think I might just plant about 8 and see what females i get. The strain will be a little unknow, as this is my first grow, im just gonna start from scratch and see what i can grow.

Also what would be the pest situation, if i grew from seed would i get bugs or diseases in my house while theyre in veg. i want to know ahead of time so i can take precautions

Re: need hlp on indoor to outdoor growing

another note, when you first put your plants outside, place em in a shady area. too much sun can burn an indoor girl getting her first taste of the true sun. did that once before, putting a plant out in full sun light and in 2 days she had wilted.
good luck with your grow and hope you have fun doing so

Back
Top Bottom