MPP's party in Austin October 20

Damagoman

Almost hot off the press,
I been layin' down a bit :cheesygrinsmiley: :)(BOSEG)(tm)

You're invited to the Marijuana Policy Project's first-ever party in Austin on Saturday, October 20!

With 23,000 dues-paying members, 100,000 email subscribers, an annual budget of $6,000,000, and a separate $1,500,000 grants program that provides funding to allied organizations, MPP is the largest marijuana policy reform organization in the U.S. Since its founding in 1995, MPP has been working to end marijuana prohibition in the U.S., with a particular emphasis on legalizing medical marijuana state-to-state.

MPP is based in Washington, D.C., but MPP's executive director, Rob Kampia, has been temporarily living in Austin since May and will be moving back to D.C. over Thanksgiving. By holding the party on October 20, he hopes to put MPP members and allies in touch with each other, for the purpose of building the marijuana policy reform community in Austin.

Alcoholic beverages and finger food will be provided. The indoor/outdoor party, which will have a DJ, starts at 8:00 p.m.

There are no tickets to the event, and financial donations are not required. But there will be a *soft* pitch for financial support at some point in the evening.

To RSVP and to learn the address for the party in the Travis Heights neighborhood of south Austin, send a message to MPPparty@mpp.org with your name and the number of people you'll be bringing.

Thanks, and we hope to see you on October 20!
---------

Oh Man, my Ol' Stompin' Grounds Travis Heights!!!
Travis Rebel till I die!!!

Same day as the Rumble here in the OhighO Valley :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom