Mutated Leaves

pw2399rjee

Hi there,

I am very new to this and have a few problems that hopefully some one can help me with.
I am growing a Stiva plant and it completed it's first budding cycle 3 weeks ago, Lovely Jubley. It had 2 weeks on 12/12 CF of 22 and Ph of 6.0 before showing (female, Yes!) then a further 4 weeks as above and a final 2 weeks of Ph balanced water only before harvest.
I then switched to 20/4 and CF 18 to 22 increased over the last 3 weeks and Ph 6.0. I was hoping to revert to veg for a further 2 to 3 weeks before 12/12 again.
Problem is that about 20 - 30% of the new grouth has started mutated, the new grouth starts with screwed up leafs in a tight ball and after a couple of days does eventualy un-furl but only to reveal single blade leafs that are smooth edged and do not look like the typical Stiva leaf. The normal new growth is a light green in colour which looks quite healthy but maybe a little light in colour. Other than this it looks normal and is veging quite well.

P.S I am using 2 x 125w envirolights in a phototron with the standard 3 x "U" tube flouresents adding a further 105w. I am swaping between the blue / red envirolights for the veg / bud stages, blue at present. I am also suplementing the C02 at about 1500ppm (as it is a small space this is a bit of a guess though). It is a flood & drain system in clay pebbles on 3 hour floods.
Can any one help with this problem?

Many thanks in advance.

Thanks very much Smoking Moose, that is a great releaf, I had started to think that this was the onset of some nasty that was goint to stop me continuing with this plant.

P.S Excellent site and a real help when starting out.

I'm having the same problem. Single blades I mean.

Mine have been budding for over four weeds. You can't get a buzz off the shit. Buds refuse to fill in, single bladed f'up leaf.

Although I have crystals on the leaves, nothing on what few hairs their are. I think some prick from Canada sold me hemp!

Tall, leaves spaced about a foot apart.(I trimed, and topped, didn't make an f'n difference.)

Should I just pull this shit up? I've never, ever screwed up before, so I have to blame the shitty canadian seeds. What do you guys think?

(And yes, I'm pissed off. Dr. Greenthumb my ass!) These were supposed to be "Sweet 105". Uh-hu. Six foot tall and looks like freagin sage brush, that was caught on fire, then a weed eater taken to it.

Perhaps I can make a rope with it?

Back
Top Bottom