What's the deficiency or issue?

endive

DSC05891-sulfur.jpg

What's the deficiency?

STATS
  • 9 week old Aurora Indica, in her second week of bloom.
  • 3 gal. Smartpot with 50/50 Happy From/Ocean Forest.
  • Veg Lighting: Pro-Grow 260 LED | Bloom Lighting: Pro-Grow 400 LED
  • Nutrients: Earth Juice Rainbow Mix - Bloom (1-9-2) & Grow (5-5-2), mixed into soil.
  • pH 6.0 - 6.5 (runoff)
  • Temps: High 76º F | Low 58º F

Of six plants (all in the same soil mix) she is the only one to show an issue.
She always had a thinner leaf structure than her other Aurora siblings, but didn't start to show signs until a few days into 12/12.

Growth is fast in bloom, but I'm beginning to notice slight deformations in the leaf structure as well. It is only affecting new growth on the branch tips, inner branch leaves and buds seem unaffected thus far.

Thank you in advance for any input!

:peace:

My first assessment would be sulfur, but I am open to thoughts.

I would suggest Mg - magnesium but normally this don't effect the younger leafs which lead me to Mn - manganese normally assocated to high PH which you appear to have in control, also could be related to to much Fe -iron causing a lock out.

I don't think its S - sulphur as thats normally released from decompossing organic matter with in the soil mix.

Theirs always one plant out of the lot...

By the sounds of your discription of the suspect girlie is showing signs of sativa phenotype of one of origanil parents plants which these seeds where produced from... it happens.

Be intersting to see what others may say about present condition also !

Thank you, Fuzzy Duck!

Lock-out was one of my fears, iron is a good a place as any to start. I'm holding off a bit before flushing though.

In growth & shape (short & bushy) she is similar to the other Aurora's. Her leaves do lean very Sativa looking and she is about a week behind as far as floral development, but that could be due to the yellowing. However, she is the earliest to develop trichomes I've ever seen, at day 10 of bloom they were noticeable, and you can see them in the picture above.

:morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom