Potassium deficiency or what?

Hebrewdiver

Skittles auto flower in 9th week from seed. Look at these pictures and tell me what you think. Is this a potassium issue and how do I correct. I’m using advanced nutrition ph perfect bloom, micro, and bloom. During the time that this happened I was feed 15ml each in 2 gallons of water adding flower fuel. Does deficiency mean to little potassium? What would to much potassium do and how can you tell? Please help

8796209D-E0AB-4D4E-8AE2-4E6CEFA282F7.jpeg

10367C35-DA30-4D49-824E-B7B10E23D482.jpeg

Hard to tell, looks like it is a little yellow on the new growth, but most times the leaves darken up as they age, so that's not too concerning. Looks like you could have a little nute burn on the tips of the leaves. Nothing terribly wrong with that, unless it progresses. Right now I think the plant may be telling you, "thanks you, I've had enough!" A little more info would be helpful, like what's your grow media? As to your question, "Does deficiency mean to little potassium?" The answer is yes, BUT, the deficiency can be caused by too little of the nute, OR, it could be caused by a lockout, in that case the nutes are there, but in such abundance that one element is keeping other others from being properly absorbed. Overall, the plants look pretty darn good.

With PH Perfect I doubt you have a lockout or a pH problem. I think your plants are simply hungry. Tip damage doesn't necessarily mean a burn, especially in the case of potassium. The damage is not just showing on the tips, but consistently all around the plant on the leaf margins. I would feed a bit more and if you are cutting back on nutes because this is an Auto, stop doing that. Fast growing Autos can oftentimes need more nutes than their photoperiod cousins.

With PH Perfect I doubt you have a lockout or a pH problem. I think your plants are simply hungry. Tip damage doesn't necessarily mean a burn, especially in the case of potassium. The damage is not just showing on the tips, but consistently all around the plant on the leaf margins. I would feed a bit more and if you are cutting back on nutes because this is an Auto, stop doing that. Fast growing Autos can oftentimes need more nutes than their photoperiod cousins.
I Got to get my eyes checked, I never saw the edge browning.

i agree with Emilya try 3/4 strength looking at grow chart for your nutes they suggest 16ml per gallon at this stage full strength i would try 3/4 though in case they dont like it.

Im growing a auto with photoperiods now and its on same feed as the rest and all is good

So I’ve scoured their site and can’t find the info, but when growing in soil, using AN Ph perfect nutrients, should one be using them with every feeding, every other feeding, or should you be monitoring the plant and feeding as needed?

Skittles auto flower in 9th week from seed. Look at these pictures and tell me what you think. Is this a potassium issue and how do I correct. I’m using advanced nutrition ph perfect bloom, micro, and bloom. During the time that this happened I was feed 15ml each in 2 gallons of water adding flower fuel. Does deficiency mean to little potassium? What would to much potassium do and how can you tell? Please help

Are you using 15 ml per gallon or is that 15 ml split between two gallons?

So I’ve scoured their site and can’t find the info, but when growing in soil, using AN Ph perfect nutrients, should one be using them with every feeding, every other feeding, or should you be monitoring the plant and feeding as needed?
In soil you typically feed every other time because soil has the capability of holding on to some of the nutes for the next pass. Giving plain pH adjusted water every other time allows the soil to clean up and not get oversaturated with nutes.

In soil you typically feed every other time because soil has the capability of holding on to some of the nutes for the next pass. Giving plain pH adjusted water every other time allows the soil to clean up and not get oversaturated with nutes.
Thank you for taking the time to explain the why, I appreciate it

Well this in confusing but if u use to much cal mag it will cause a potassium defency in ur lady but it doesn't look like potassium defency tho u would see lot.more.yellowing of the leaves

Back
Top Bottom