My bro went to ontario

re: My bro went to ontario

jilly bean :68: Jilly Bean Dude
I just read about that 1 in my new Skunk mag its 1 of the sexyist strains in the world.
Because your Cool and from my old home town i'll type the whole thing to you.

*JILLY BEAN from TGA seeds
Ht. ~Tallish (as it says)
Wgt~ Chucky
Age~ 56-63 days
Race~ Sativa Dom
Leave to woman to create a strain that can actually stimulate activity in the bedroom.Not only does jillybean have an incredible Dreamsicle taste, ( whatever that is) it really does seem to super-charge the libido. Shortly after the release of this strain in 2006, we started getting feedback from growers and smoker about it's effect. Seems some of my customers were noticing a boost in their love lives, many times instigated by the female. Combining the tart mango of Space Queen by BGCA with Mzjill's Elite clone mother Orange Velvet, we came up with some of the tastiest weed we currently grow. Taking on the sweet traits, as well as the resin of the best Vic had to offer (blab blab lol) This speacial girl taste like candy with a hint of tang. Jillybean is not as potant as some of our crippling hybrids used for medical conditions, but it may bea natural mood -enhancer. With the added benetfit of stimulation of body, mind and mouth, Jillybean has become our overall best selling strain.

whew':phew:
hope you appicate all that dude
sorry about the Rosebud , never came across that 1 in my Mag's

anywayz hope i helped type to ya later
:ciao:

re: My bro went to ontario

Thanks for the info my good friend ........ That will be in the grow room this fall along with some hash plant,rosebud and some purple skunk.....outdoor crop doing fine one of these daze I'll have to post some pics :bong::bong::bong::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom