Medium - 75% Perlite 25% Vermiculite
PPM - 1100
PH - 6.2
RH - 60% to 65%
Room Temperature -78 to 84
Solution Temperature -room temp
Room Square Footage - 10' x 10'
Pests - None Known

The Bud tastes realy BAD harsh and the buzz is SHORT but it smells good and looks really good. I tried one thing I think did this just need a conformation. I used a torch to add co2 to the room and I think I did it for TOOO long.

One other thing I'm in week 9-10 and I still do not see and amber coloring but have just been useing plan water in antisapation of flushing cycle. any help is appreciated

It was cured for about 7 days the put in an airtight container was not too dry or too wet when it came out.

I thought the RH was ok because the buds are tight I'm curing in the same room.

I think because i used some miracle grow potting soil and nutes that I might have done something wrong by doing that.

nice plants good looking bud tried it again last night and got the buzz for about 30 minutes but still tastes nasty

A few things right off the top. First you are smoking bud that is full of nutes. What was your ppm in week 7-8 when you clipped the bud? Your RH is way too high for flower stage and if you are drying in the same room, chances are your bud is still wet. How long did you dry it before you cured it for 7 days? Do you have an RH monitor in your air tight container? What was the RH in that container?

There are a number of factors here but I believe the greatest factor is that your bud is not ready to harvest yet.

Yea its prolly jus the nutes thats making it taste bAd. Does it spark n crackle when lite? If it does thats jus the nutes. U need to lower ur humidity so theres no chance of bud mold n plus itll dry faster. Other then that juss use plain water till harvest n the taste should be better.

I have to agree with the fact that the nutes are still in the bud and the RH is too high. I will start with lowering the RH and then flush and go from there thanks for advise.

I think everyone touched on it, you said you are using plan water in anticipation of flushing cycle, so it sounds like you are flushing it, if all you are feeding it is water. The other thing, if you still see no amber and the trich are still clear, its just not ready, also curing is the key in bringing out the best flavor the plant has to offer.

Back
Top Bottom