My Experience

SashaShiva

I just randomly thought of this and thought I would post my experience for the benefit of others.

I use Marihuana Religiously, I consider it to be the flesh of Lord Shiva, I was raised to believe Herbs have Magical properties, and at the age of 14 I then discovered Marihuana and began studying Alkaloids, which everyone seems to think THC is not, because of Nitrogen, which gets into the difference between definition and understanding, which without each other can both be lacking (similar to the word Narcotic, which has been made into a dirty word but just means "Plant that induces sleep", and most Modern "Narcotics" are actually Stimulants). THC is a Non-Polar molecule, that is why it dissolves well in Butter, Milk, Oils, low polar solvents, etc it is broken down in the Liver and stored in fat cells.

When I was 14 I was arrested and put on probation due to lack of Public Defender interest in Religious Defenses, or Constitutional claims generally. And I passed my Drug tests mostly by not smoking.

One time I took Niacin, so much that my body didn't even digest all the pellets in the capsules, and my Blood Vessles expanded until my skin looked and felt like a sunburn, and I was pooping out the pellets. And I failed the drug test.

Gallons and Gallons of water before a test can dilute it, but you pee at least once before going in to clear out from the nights sleep storing up urine, etc. People take Multivitamins to keep it yellow, and Creatine for the dilution test. But this is in no way guaranteed, people fail and get diluted fails from water all the time.

I usually just didn't smoke on probation, but did let my probation officer know it was my Religion and I would smoke again for sure, and he hated me. One time (the same probation officer would always request to be assigned to me because he had a crush on my mom) 31 days in, I pissed in a bottle for a friend to use at home, and he used it and failed. But they were ok with it, they had just wanted to get the truth out of him.

I think this thread gets into some good points, general long term flushes

Maybe even the foot baths that pull things out and turn the water nasty could be useful, anything to clean the system can help, even Niacin in small amounts over time can benefit as part of a regimine. There are also drinks that flood your system with Vitamins and can dilute it, and keep it yellow, but again it would be best as part of a regimine.

But the only thing I have ever ever seen work, in Highschool I was in the car with someone who smoked regularly, and we were smoking a blunt getting ready to go to his probation meeting. He got some Sure Gel, put it in Yellow Gatorade, drank it. And when we went up there he passed. After smoking basically on the way there. Sure Gel is at any grocery store near the Mason Jars, it is used in canning for storage and making Jelly.

"Pass a drug test using pectin from fruits...The idea behind this is to exploit fiber processing mechanism of the body. In theory, Certo gel will absorb weed metabolites and expel them from your system through poop."

Certo Drug Test Method - Does Sure Jell Detox Work In 2020?

"Two hours before the test, mix one packet of Sure Jell or Certo fruit pectin with 32-ounce sports drink. Shake the bottle to dissolve pectin properly and ingest the “detox drink” slowly over 15 minutes.

One hour before the test, drink another 32 ounces of water, followed by multivitamins and vitamin B2 supplements. Urinate as frequently as possible to expel marijuana metabolites from your system."

The full guide in the link also mentions Creatine, I assume this is because in lab tests that is how they test for dilution so you would add it to your system.

This thread is about Hair tests and Vinegar.

So, I started thinking about if Metamucil is Fruit Pectin based on what it claims to do, and if people could use it for Detox. So I searched it and stumbled into Pectisol-C, which is a Modified Citrus Pectin (MCP), which is basically a Biochemically altered Pectin, making it more Potent and maybe having other qualities. Structure Activity Relationship (SAR) is not a pursuit of Logic but Understanding, and creating new Molecules with no SAR background to glean from is unpredictable, so these could have all kinds of uses. But they are being used for general long term health and... Detox.

This made me wonder, "Are all those Cranberry claims, AZO Standard, etc based on Pectin?". Disclaimer AZO doesn't work and turns pee bright orange, maybe as part of a Regimine. And looking up Cranberry Pectin what do I find? It is full of Pectins, hence Cranberry Sauce.

Back
Top Bottom