My Fellow Herbivores, My OG Kush and Strwberry D needs help, well i do!!!!

karbzkush

Hey my peeps, whats good??

Ok on sunday i will be switching my lights to 12/12, i will give them a rest period in between from sat to sun, only 24hours to ease stress. Both plants have been vegd for 4weeks and 3days and both are at a mature height at 11/12 inches.

The question is how close should i have my 250w hps light ? how many inches??? to give optimum light. ????????????????????????

i have a dehumidifier, 2 fans, a grow tent, thermosat, cannot afford ventilation but smell is not a issue have 2/3 ona gel which do the trick, they recieve fresh air through being close to window and i open the tent up now and then, but otherwise they look fresh and healthy.

Also i will feed them their first bloom food on sunday aswell, should i give the recommended dose or half strength????

i would like to also buy a another flowering nutrient, i have bio bizz bloom, but have found dr hornby big bud at a cheap price is it worth it and does it help? can i use both together in feeding??
e.g 2ml of bio bloom plus 2ml dr hornby in 1 litre water?? would it work or is that too much ?

Thanks Guys

Hey KarbzKush, I would place the 250w about 8inches above the canopy. I dont think they put out much heat since its only a 250w. As for the nutes. I would give 50/50 of grow and bloom since its your first feed of bloom. The plants are use to just grow so you need to ease them into bloom. After the first feed of 50/50 then do the regular dosage of bloom.

Im not familiar with that brand of big bud, but ppl has said big bud does a great performance with enhancing buds and growth. So I would say go for it. Yes you can use both of them at the same time. If im not mistaken big bud is an additive. As long as your not using 2 different brand base nutes together then your good.:thumb:

I agree ...... if you area using a cool tube (or vented hood), it would make it even safer (heat wise). Just remember to use the back of your hand (the sensitive soft part) as a judge about how close your light can get. If it hurts your hand .... it'll burn your leaves.

Back
Top Bottom