Switching to Flowering, Hell yeaa. Need Advice & Help on feeding OG & SD

karbzkush

Hello fellow Smokerssss!! Please hellp!!!

I have been vegging my RP og kush and Devils harvest Strawberry diesel for the last 4weeks, they are both surprisingly around 11-12 inches a good height for me to switch to 12/12.

My vegging feeding scale was (in 7.5l pots) Sunday:Bio bizz grow 1.5ml plus 1 drop of superthrive in 1 litre of water p.h stable at 6.5 for each plant. water enough to see runoff.

Wednesday: Purified water with drop of superthrive at 6.6ph, water enough to see runoff, Soil not dry but this is my pattern and it has paid off so far, nice lush green growth

Sunday:Bio bizz grow 1.5ml plus 1 drop of superthrive in 1 litre of water p.h stable at 6.5 for each plant. water enough to see runoff.

The question is when i flip to 12/12 how should i feed as in the time scale????, same as i am doing now or more often?
E.g feed sunday, flush monday, feed wednesday, flush friday, feed sunday and repeat. so 3 times feeding in 7days or is that totally wrong???? i know the quantity amount i would just like to know how many times if anyone can help. Thanks guys

i have just brought a ona block and hell yea that shit works, My Strawberry d doesnt smell alot but does give off a whiff of sweetness, but my og kush, oh my its only in 4 weeks veg and stinks out my room.

I'm sure someone much much smarter than me will come along soon. But, I don't think the feeding schedule would make much of a difference when flipping to 12/12. In nature, it rains when it rains and the sun starts setting earlier in the fall. Just keep doing what you are doing and flip them when you want too.

I wouldn't worry too much about your feeding/watering schedule as long as your plant aren't under or over watered. I use 5 gallon pots and I only feed/water once every three days. But, my pots hold more soil and water than yours since they are twice the size. I also give each pot a gallon of water with each feeding/watering. I do the same as you and water till I get run off. So, I water/feed on Monday .... then on Thursday .... then on Sunday etc .... It's got more to do with the size of my pots, type of soil I am using and the temps/humidity in my grow box. I just water them when they need it. You may find over time that you have to feed them every time instead of every other time. But, that's dependant on what you plants need and how they tell you. Mine not only needed feeding every time .... but, they were showing a slight defficiency and I ended up double up the strength of the nutes (I'm using rather weak nutes) I was using. My plants told me when they needed more (with the color of thier leaves) and they also told me when they were getting enough (by fixing the color).

Hope that helps some.

You are totally over thinking this .
You need to ONLY flush when there is some signs of problems with leafs or what have you. Whenever there is water running out from the bottom in a large amount you r removing lots of the nutrients you want to try and keep as much nutrients inside ur soil as possible for the roots to take up to the plant .
Another thing , when you water ur girls, do something which I did until I knew the schedule I would make for them , give them a good watering and then everyday lift up ur pots until you feel that they r light once they r light that means its time for watering.

Back
Top Bottom