Never understood feeding with chemicals with Promix - Please help

CAT345longsti

from 2nd set of nodes to 6th while in cups ive fed 1/4 strength veg 3 feeding then phd straight water feeding is this right ?
after transplant to 3 gallon pots I usually use 1/2 strength for two feeding then phd straight water always 10 per runoff
2-3 weeks of that I use phd straight water before I flip to 12/12
in 12/12 I use 1/2 strength of bloom stuff two feedings then phd straight water I up it to 3/4 strength for week 4-6
week 7 start wid light straight water till 10 % runoff next water feed I give it more so I have 20% runoff then 30 % 2nd last straight water feed I pull out ppm meter to check how much is still left in I then use distilled water until I get 50 ppms for run off if need be they need one more feeding before trichs are ready iv givem one more of distilled PLEASE IF U HAVE ANY OPINIONS FOR ME PLEASE HELP MAYBE ILL BECOME A BETTER GROWER I KNOW I ALREADY HAVE READING A BUNCH ALREADY LOL

from 2nd set of nodes to 6th while in cups ive fed 1/4 strength veg 3 feeding then phd straight water feeding is this right ?
after transplant to 3 gallon pots I usually use 1/2 strength for two feeding then phd straight water always 10 per runoff
2-3 weeks of that I use phd straight water before I flip to 12/12
in 12/12 I use 1/2 strength of bloom stuff two feedings then phd straight water I up it to 3/4 strength for week 4-6
week 7 start wid light straight water till 10 % runoff next water feed I give it more so I have 20% runoff then 30 % 2nd last straight water feed I pull out ppm meter to check how much is still left in I then use distilled water until I get 50 ppms for run off if need be they need one more feeding before trichs are ready iv givem one more of distilled PLEASE IF U HAVE ANY OPINIONS FOR ME PLEASE HELP MAYBE ILL BECOME A BETTER GROWER I KNOW I ALREADY HAVE READING A BUNCH ALREADY LOL

That is a very clear description of your method, and I don't see a thing wrong with it. It seems to work well for you and you seem to be doing things pretty much the way I would. There are still tricks that can be used to heat up your system, like using aerated water, co2, and things like that, but other than adding more light and more air, there is not much you can do beyond changing the medium and the nutrients... it is entirely possible to max out a system, and it just can't get much better.

This is what led me to organic growing. Everything I read said it was superior. I wanted to challenge myself to be a better gardener. Everyone that I saw that went to it, never went back to any other method. I expanded my horizons this season and went organic. I am already convinced. I won't go back to any other method unless I want to play.

I do airrate I use 25 galllons plastic tub wid air pump for 40-50 gallons with two lines and 2 big circler air stones.. and a fish tank warmer 20-22 c water .I also feed with rhizotonic when I transplant ..I also givem a feeding of super and my veg stuff after they have 3-4 nodes .if the plants show signs I well give the plant wat it needs.i grow from seed so even though the plants are all the same strain thy sometime like diff things diff phenos .I'm wondering if my feeding chem chem water is right?

I running in 4x4 tent 400 watt hid mh hps with mars2 900w true watt 420 fans heater set for 65 with 4 in outtake scrubber and 4 in intake .so far I'm very impressed with the mars2 I have it set up 22 in above canopy 2nd week of veg and there loving it...any opinions out there PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF U HAVE ANY ADVICE

I forgot to mention I notice in earlier stage my place under mars2900w led they were lacking cal or mag so at the beginning before trans plant I would put three teaspoons of dolomite lime in 3 gallon pot and mix and water wid phd water days before I trans plant..i also bought some cal+mag plus which I only had about extra 80-100 ppm to my veg and prob bloom chem ... I always add the main chem first into my 5 gallon pale then I add my boosters ....S U PEOPLE THAT HAVE ANY INFO FOR ME PLEASE HELP

Back
Top Bottom