New Grower needs help asap please

Irishbudz

I have amnesia auto xxl growing on day 52. My bottom leafs are turning yellow and then die. I'm using bio bloom and bio grow, with the light mix soil. 2x 11ltr pots 300w CFL 6400k watering with 1ltr each every time the pot it light, 3ml grow 5ml bloom mixed with 2ltr tap water. Every 4-5 days I have amnesia auto xxl growing on day 52. My bottom leafs are turning yellow and then die. I'm using bio bloom and bio grow, with the light mix soil. 2x 11ltr pots 300w CFL 6400k watering with 1ltr each every time the pot it light, 3ml grow 5ml bloom mixed with 2ltr tap water. Every 4-5 days roughly. Lights have been on 20/4 until Monday when I switched to 12/12 as it's crossed with original amnesia and I thought it might help with the buding? Can someone help me out with advice, it would be much appreciated!

Re: New Grower need help asap please

Leave your lights on 20/4 or make them 18/6 both good for autos. They don't need 12/12. As for the yellowing leaves that's a nitrogen deficiency.

But first check your ph and make sure what your feeding them is between 6 and 7, sweet spot being at 6.5. If it's not then flush them with ph'd 6.5 water on the next feed and then carry on as normal but ensuring that your ph of your feeds are correct.

If ph is fine, then up your grow nutrients to give your plant more nitrogen.

For starters there is no need for a flip. It's an autoflower which has an internal clock that starts ticking once germinated. Autos have a pre-determined lifespan. They flower on their own. You should maintain your light schedule the whole way thru. I don't see a pH value listed.. you should consider giving more water also. Only 1 liter? I've been giving my 15 day old autos a half gallon every 3-5 days. Mine are in 15L pots.

New Grower need help asap please

Get a pH meter and keep tabs on your runoff. Soil pH can tell you about problems before they even express themselves in your lady. I concur yellowing/dying leaves is prob N deficiency. What is the flower time on them from the breeder?

Id also like to expand on Blue's comment. While 6.0-7.0 is ideal for soil a very common misconception is that 6.5 is the best pH for your ladies. In actuality you should aim for a range of pH, not a specific reading. In my tent I aim for 6.3pH-6.8pH. What this allows your lady to do is intake/uptake nutrients at different levels at the different pH's. So in this theory during flower when the ladies have more use for P and K you can raise your pH to allow for more efficient uptake and to make mote available for them to uptake. This chart will explain it better.
420-magazine-mobile2014353290.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1259109943.jpg

3 in there altogether

Thanks for the replies!! Appreciate it, totally new to this. Will switch back to the 20/4 as of tomorrow and buy one of the ph readers. As for the watering when you say run off 20%. Do I pour in the water until say 200 ml comes out the end. again I'm totally new. Indoors the life cycle I think is 75-90 days.

Back
Top Bottom