My first auto 60 days and done

p man

day 60 had to come down'''
grown in 3 gal air pots
happy frog soil
indoor /outdoor lighting
had brown spots all her life since week 3 never figured it out, then a little fungus just started ...
washed the buds in hydrogen peroxide bath to disinfect
took a couple buds for the 'water cure' method.... have to try it what the heck it's only buds!
this one plant measures apx 21" across and 11" tall..lots of LST was done to her I wanted to keep her low!..I have two more ready in a couple days for harvest...hope it's good...can't complain beats having to go out a buy a bag this week!
100_2586.JPG

100_25872.JPG

100_25902.JPG

100_25912.JPG

100_25923.JPG

100_25952.JPG

100_25961.JPG

100_26032.JPG

100_25942.JPG

day 60 had to come down'''
grown in 3 gal air pots
happy frog soil
indoor /outdoor lighting
had brown spots all her life since week 3 never figured it out, then a little fungus just started ...
washed the buds in hydrogen peroxide bath to disinfect
took a couple buds for the 'water cure' method.... have to try it what the heck it's only buds!
this one plant measures apx 21" across and 11" tall..lots of LST was done to her I wanted to keep her low!..I have two more ready in a couple days for harvest...hope it's good...can't complain beats having to go out a buy a bag this week!
100_2586.JPG

100_25872.JPG

100_25902.JPG

100_25912.JPG

100_25923.JPG

100_25952.JPG

100_25961.JPG

100_26032.JPG

100_25942.JPG

definitely beats going out and buy it... looks like she still had a couple more weeks though imo. i would've let 'er keep goin. let us know how she smokes.

couple weeks....ouch!...maybe I'll let the other ones go a little longer....I was thinking the plant was kinda sick and wasn't doin to much anymore...brown spots on most all leaves...always had, them never liked them!...don't know the cause...so I think it's not producing to much thc goodies

couple weeks....ouch!...maybe I'll let the other ones go a little longer....I was thinking the plant was kinda sick and wasn't doin to much anymore...brown spots on most all leaves...always had, them never liked them!...don't know the cause...so I think it's not producing to much thc goodies

yeah, maybe 3... they haven't even started to swell that much.. it looks alot like nute burn to me by the way the leaves are turning upward and the browning... try using a soil with less nutes in them. burning the plants can cause loss of the good stuff. there aren't many trich's. but all in all definitely smokeable and definitely will get you high.. good job on the first one, but there is room for improvement.. with each grow you learn more and more and eventually you'll grow some of the finest meds in your area. keep it up! post some pics of the other plants and we may be able to help you further.

also, do you know the genetics of the plant/strain?

my second plant looks pretty much the same my 3rd is doin okay ...I just started a couple in a deep water system to see if I get any better results so far not too bad...I was using happy frog with botanica stuff at apx. 1/2 the labels dosage.....if you think a few more weeks should I still feed them or just ph water and what ph?..the trichs are getting close to 50% amber should I still wait?...
as far as strain I just ordered a bunch of different high grade fem auto from attitude seed..and started poppin them around most of them didn't turn out because I put them in the dirt too deep and then I learned about starting with the root up!....I have a few more thai and something else to work with ..just wanted to start with some good strains
hey here's my new creation it's called the "weed cobb ' pipe
Keep up with the times with our modern day version of the corn cobb pipe .... the new 'Weed' Cob pipe is the latest craze soon to be available everywhere (if we can only grow up to the demand).... completly made in the USA from 100%, all organic weed stalk... be assured we are and have always been a go green company (as we're always goin for some green!), the 'Cobb' conviently rests on it's own feet so when your stoned no one can never blame you for tipping the bowl over and burning the carpet, and like each bud no two are a like, and last but not least.... if all else fails, like your crop didn't turn out, or you run out of stash it can always be smoked! ...now your talkin!
..and coming soon the optional "Bud Bowl" the same pipe with an autoflower bud still attached..soon to be available in all finer medical mj shops...don't forget ask for it by name if you don't get too stoned to remember...
cobb.JPG

100_26132.JPG

100_26104.JPG

100_26082.JPG

100_26114.JPG

I'll let this one go a little longer ..same condition as the last one...
here's a couple autos I just started in a deep water system my first try at this one also the larger one was just bent over for some lst training
am using a day bulb and a soft white bulb cfls for now then I will switch to my t5 and then a 400 hps

100_26261.JPG

100_2628.JPG

100_2630.JPG

100_2629.JPG

Hey I smoke it.....tried to send you a private msg but I don't have enough post to do that yet but her goes
thanks for the help...about the havest time the trichs on the bud edges are getting amber but if I open the bud up and look at the inside the trichs are clear to cloudy ..do I wait untill those turn mostly amber then pick...
also about the burns/?
I was using botanicare grow first then soil bloom when they stated to bud however I have been using both together in the bud cycle and just discoverd (I think) I was to use only the soil bloom when in bloom ...do you think that's what caused it...I've been using ro water at apx 6.5 and 1000 tds...when I check the runoff the ph is always low apx 4 ......not sure if what to do about that I was told by happy frog you don't have to do a runoff test as it itsn't accurate anyway... I'm not sure if I needed to feed more or less when I seen the brown rusty stuff on my leaves ...no bugs that I could see, although I'm just now starting to see what looks like a single small pubic hair on some of the buds it's only a single hair not like a web...also some white fungus stuff has been appering on the leaves ...I could tell/ask you more if you the time
thanks

Is it just me or did anyone else not see any bud on that auto he harvested?

hey I smoke it question...I let this one go a little longer maybe a couple more days?....my second try!
apx day 65? from sprout...the trichs are getting amber ..the ones in the middle of the buds and deep inside the buds are cloudy white with some not much amber...whatahu think how much longer?

100_2720-001.JPG

100_2721-001.JPG

100_2722.JPG

100_27232.JPG

100_27241.JPG

100_2725-001.JPG

it really depends on your preference of smoke. if you want a smoke that'll hit you in the head but still be able to get stuff done, harvest it now.. however if you want more of a couch lock and body medication i'd wait ONE more week... those buds look nice and swollen now though. definitely ready to dry and cure right now and have some pretty good shit..

on the burns, i think it might've.. just a little too much nutrients caused them to turn upwards and brown.. feed it every other week and just give it regular water to flush some of it out. and as on the fungus, pull off any spots you might think where it's growing and try to keep a fan where your plant is to keep so much moisture from getting to it. your 2nd plant looks ALOT healthier though. congrats on that. stumpy little plant.. but nice buds. don't need em too tall anyways. i like short plants better.. keeps it's profile down ya know? :bravo: good job and post the results of the bud when its cured whenever you decide to harvest.. id like to see how it goes

I just finished my water cure journal on some buds from the first plant ...look it up on my posts if you wants...thanks

as suggesred I'm going to keep her going a little longer also the lil one ...I probably cut my first one too soon...oh well she's smoking fine!.....
100_27971.JPG

100_28091.JPG

100_28081.JPG

100_28032.JPG

100_28021.JPG

in the meantime I'll be working on these my first attempt at a deep water grow ..had some 'bumps in the road'

100_28043.JPG

100_2783.JPG

100_28071.JPG

each plant was from a different bean...I did not keep track I just grew...all from exspensive fem-autos from attitude seed.... shown are 3 different plants

Back
Top Bottom