First time auto grow

I'm glad to find another rookie at the same stage as I am. My pants look similar to urz. I'm growing in an Aerogarden and have been trimming the big leaves. I'm on week 8 of the grow and have just switched to 15.5 hours of light per day. I'm hoping to see some buds start popping soon. When do u expect to see budz?

If it's really an auto it'll start flowering at 4 -5 weeks under 24 hour light like AutoWW's plant is now. There is no need to change the light cycle for autos. 24/0 or 20/4 grows autos the best.

If it's not an auto, and it doesn't seem to be, and you want to flower it now then switch to 12/12 or go back to 18/6 to continue vegging it.

L8r

She's on her way now AutoWW!

Don't start her on bloom nutes right away as she's still growing and wants good veg nutes. That link on the first page spells it out for you regarding feeding.

L8r

image31704.jpg

Day 49 pic trichomes all over the sugar leaves. It's like this all over :)
Update: about 2 weeks ago I went on a trip for a week well she grew like 4-6inches and into my light!!! Burnt main kola and 2 other top kolas and leaves trimmed off all burnt/dead vegetation and flowers/kolas and she needed 2 gallons of water to rehydrate her roots!!. She seems to be recovering, she is almost 5ft tall including 5 gal bucket she is planted in.

She was on veg nutes first 4 weeks then started on bloom nutes week 5 and will continue til week 10 then week 11 and 12 will be nute free.

she is 36 inches tall she was only supposed to be 20-24 inches tall per strain details....and she still has 3 weeks to peak harvest...I think she's gonna outgrow her home lol !!!

she looks great im finishing up a small 2 plant grow of blue dream but I have some early miss auto beans going in next im not a know it all but from what I understand about plants is leaves are doing one of two things 1 they are making energy 2 they are using energy fan leaves make energy they don't use it I leave them on till they are yellow and wilted now some folks snip lower buds and branch to divert energy to the main buds and colas

Read defoliation and airflow can fatten buds (haven't been using a fan) added a fan after defoliation so that all buds get max light... Any comments on grow? I think this lady has gotten big for an auto flower she's right at 3 feet tall from the soil

Looks pretty :love: seems like now she'll consume less food than before. Lowering nutrient dosage a little works well after defoilation and also watch out for any defeciencies, anything can happen. I think there is no need of more defoliation in future. Let it heal and get back on the track. Good luck!

Plenty of time I think. If you are using any flushing agent then last 7-8 days are enough, you can flush her twice. Feed her till then, buds will put on alot of weight in last two weeks. I use sledge hammer and it works.

well sir it seems that you have a very healthy grow going on it must smell
like heaven in there lol I am in week 4 of flowering with the blue dream gonna start germing a few early miss auto beans I decided to go all out on this next venture I have a couple of bags of fox farm ocean forest I bought a few 5 gal smart pots the fabric grow pots that are sopouse to be great for pruning roots I bought a 300 wt led panel which will be helped along with lots of cfl,s bought a technaflora starter kit {all the nutes just smaller bottles }I hope I have as much luck with my autos as you've had with yours stay green my friend

You went all out!!!
My setup is:
2 150watt CFL's
Miracle grow soil
5 gal plastic bucket (I drilled holes in the bottom and put cotton shirt pieces through for wick and a plastic overflow planter container for the extra water; I water 1 gallon at a time and re water when the overflow container is dry)
A 5ft tall by 2ft square frame made from PVC pipe and covered in Mylar reflective emergency blankets
a box fan
And dynogrow foliage pro and bloom nutes

And that's it.

I defoliated in veg state to lollipop her and then again at 3 weeks out from harvest so all blooms get light

ok heres a tip I went to bennys and bought 3 windshield screens one side says send help the other side is dimpled silver reflective material they were only $2.99 they are nice and thick the edges are bound with fabric I just thumb tack em into place and bang ya got a $9.00 grow tent

Back
Top Bottom