My first grow, bag seed, in a smallish greenhouse.

GrowrNotShowr

Hi, started this grow, my first grow, about 2 months ago, in my greenhouse. As you can see in the photo's its a large plant, larger than I could have hoped for!

It is from a bag seed, which hermied on me, but I am managing to keep up with the male flowers so far!

The humidity is killing me, the daytime is ok but the nights are murder. Humidity goes up to 99% overnight, no matter what I do.

P9300077.JPG
P9300071.JPG
P9250058.JPG
P9250057.JPG
P9300072.JPG

Hi GrowrNotShowr.

Welcome to the 420 Magazine site and the community of members that gathers here.

Really sorry to hear about the hermie and humidity problems. Any thoughts on what is causing the leaf curl?

One thought on reducing the humidity is to increase the air flow at night. I suspect your outside air is not at 99% RH so I'm wondering if you can open the green house and pull/push some fresh air through at night to help remove some of the moisture trapped inside.

Be well, happy growing and again: :welcome: to :420:

I am trying that tonight, keep popping out to read the levels on the meter. Its at 84% right now. I think the humidity may be causing the leaf curl, but if anyone has other ideas I would love to hear them!

Thanks for the welcome :) I have been reading this site thoroughly, looking at all the pictures, which left me with a burning desire to share mine! :)

Back
Top Bottom