First Grow, Outdoors, Bag Seeds

SlamFM

This year is my first time growing, saved some seeds over the winter months. I don't know strain(s) there's probably a couple different one's here.

20230719_175701_HDR.jpg

Whatever they are, they are healthy and you are doing a top notch job of growing.
You are probably aware that sativa's has long and skinny leaves whereas indica's leaves are wide.
Looks like they are a little of each.
Thanks for sharing @SlamFM .

Whatever they are, they are healthy and you are doing a top notch job of growing.
You are probably aware that sativa's has long and skinny leaves whereas indica's leaves are wide.
Looks like they are a little of each.
Thanks for sharing @SlamFM .
Thanks. Yeah I assume most of them are indica dominant with a hint of sativa. They're about 3ft tall, around 8 weeks. I didn't take very good records when I started those so I could be a week off.
I am new here and was passing by! Would like to cheer you up in your growing! Kepp it up!
Welcome! I'm new as well

More info: For my first time and because small budget, using MG moisture control potting soil. I haven't feed them much since the soil has that feed duration stuff in it but if I do feed I'm using Dr. Earth 2-2-2 at 1/3 strength, once every couple weeks (I have Dr. Earth Bud and Bloom as well for flowering). One of the plants is turning purple. Not sure if its genetics or a deficiency, all the leaves look fine and green. I doubt it's stress, I haven't done anything new or changed what I've been doing with it. First it was the fan leaf stems, now it's looks like it's moving to the stalks from the top down. Wish I knew the strains, that might help lol.

20230721_084956_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom