My first time growing and I need help

Sure do appreciate all the help, I do have to do everything outdoors so I will continue to research and experiment. If all goes well I hope to have some photos to share in the near future. And I am sure I will have more questions too.

:thanks:

ALOHA!

Or of you know the best place to get good seeds that would be great too.
I am not only learning about growing but about the forum, I will visit the sponsors for seeds etc, sorry if I have been overposting with questions I can find answers to in other threads, searches etc...thanks again!!! ALOHA!!!

:peace:

No worries 4Richard, that is what we are all here for. Aloha Sunday no vog down here today.. Trades are back blowing gently.
The soils I use personally start with Composted MacNut husks/soil, Crushed cinder, as a base, I then use Pro Mix over this, That creates a Neutral PH balanced Base. I then add into this, Hydrated Lime, Azomite, Bat Guano, Seeweed, Wood Ash, Banana Mulches composted.
But for a good start for you, May I suggest 1 Bale of Promix (3.8 Cu Ft) and one bag
(1.5 cu ft) and mix these together, mix these in your outdoor garden area. Water down, let sit overnight, then put your seeds after (a Towel germination Method of sprouting) in the ground 12" apart. This time of year in Hawaii they will survive nicely.
Besure to pick up some FF Grow Big for additional liquid feeding. It worlks well over here. I also use Fox Farms Big Bloom when the white hairs (Pistals) appear.

Thanks again! I have my new seedlings and I just need to get the garden bed ready for them. I should have it completed soon.

I do have a few questions regarding the plants that started to bud out early due to the season, see below:

Question: What is going on with this plant, is it a hermaphrodite, and should I pull it?

Question 2: Should I plant the small plants that are already budding or let them finish in the pots they are in?

Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom