My first visit to a Hydro shop, weird

In CO there are people like me and the store guys that grow and then there is the suit and tie rich people moving here to invest and make tons of money. What I have seen is us home or small growers Do not like the big money growers. Why you may ask? Well Big money guys do not care about the product mainly the money. The big reason is just like Marlboro cig company's with ton's of money like to make laws to shit on the little guys so they make more money and get rid of the little guys. You just might have been mistaken as a money guy lol...

I agree with your perception, but we are all going to have to change somewhat. This is the new reality of legal cannabis, and especially for you in CO pioneering the way.

We have both here - the shop that is friendly and the shop that thinks everyone is out to get them. I couldn't imagine running a business like this. Especially if you were always high while working. Paranoia! Seriously - I'd last about a month. Way too much stress. I don't see any of these shops getting rich around here as well.

that is hilarious. Same thing happened to me. I called a hydroponic warehouse to ask if they where a walk in store and the attendant answered very defensively. I ignored it at the time because I wanted to see all the goodies he listed on his web site so I drove 45 minutes to his warehouse. It was a one man operation. He reminded me of the scientist in the refrigerator lab in Bladerunner who, "only made eyes! I only make eyes!" He didn't trust me one bit. My life may have been in danger because his body language was like clint eastwood in a dual. He was prepared to fire back any answer to my question and he stood directly in front of me in a confrontational posture. I was polite, I asked him some questions but then left disappointed. I was hoping to see a hydroponic display.

Back
Top Bottom