My friend is a total MORON

smokeymcsmoke

Ok, here in PA its pretty dry, no one has ANYTHING, so anyway, I ask my friend from work if he could get me some, he says no prob. So, I talked to him yesterday because Im supposed to get 2 cuts from him, he says, " Yea im getting a quarter pound, I western union'ed an old friend of mine 500 bucks to get it", im like "sweet", anyway, he was supposed to meet her to pick up the shit at 6 am, I call him when I get off work at 8 am, this morning, and hes SLEEPING!!, im like dude wtf werent you supposed to meet her at 6? He says, "oh haha, I guess I overslept" I mean how stupid can you get? you drop 500 and you FORGET to go pick it up at your scheduled time???? how stupid can you be????, rant over, Man its been like a month since ive had any, toke up for me friends, toke up for me :bong:

Sorry to hear that, smokey. I'm fairly uptight when I go and score myself, and don't feel at ease until I get back home. When I have no choice to go through someone else, and their equally as paranoid seller won't meet anyone new, I get 10x worse. If they take even a minute longer than what I have in my mind is an acceptable amount of time - I start getting upset/paranoid.

I just ended about a month of not smoking last night. Hope your stuff is as good as mine was. Man - it hit hard in the head after the first toke, turned into a bodystone couchlock, and kept creeping to hit me right in the face and fell onto a band around my head about where my eyes are. Woke up still baked a bit - and the wife and I split a small baby bowl. But man, it was AMAZING being able to taste food again, and I fell right asleep.

Good luck man, hope everything works out.

It worked out, Luckily his dealer wasnt too upset about having to wait for his call, and its good shit, i havn't had it in a month so its hittin me hard after 3 good tokes on my bowl. Smoke on everyone

Back
Top Bottom