My Introduction

If you need to change sex I have a couple of good journals too see. Colombian Gold Grow: Come Learn With Me How To Produce Your Own Seeds!
Edit: Have a lekker day!

Thanks Bud..
I will check them out..!
Sounds Great.

Appreciate.! :thumb:

Is that the legit Durban? I have heard from other SA growers that it is getting hard to find the real deal.
Also, welcome to 420! Your gonna love it here. Lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here.

As Far as I know, there were given to me from a reliable source..
But I will go through the whole process here and we will see what we end up with.!! :yummy:

Hi there! Just wanted to add my welcome. You've already received lots of good advice about other SA growers, etc. @Grandpa Tokin is a great resource when it comes to extractions. He has several really active threads that you might find interesting.

Welcome again, and good luck with your pheno hunt!

[/QUOTE= @ The Bard..

You guys here are amazing thank you, I can honestly say I feel like I'm surrounded by humans, which is very refreshing..

Much appreciated @The Bard..

Question, How does one come accross a bag o seeds like that?
Guessing this is more prevelant in your native country (am in UK - but heard 'bag seed' from US and SA now.) and doubt half the seedbanks here have as many in stock!! Lol
That bag holds so much promise....
:thumb:

[/QUOTE=] @ WnakirA..

An accountant friend of my business partner knows one of the Native growers in Kwa Zulu Natal, and was given the seeds as a gift..! :yahoo:

Yes we have several strains here in Southern Africa, Like Swazi, Malawi gold and a few others if I'm not mistaken.
Im also dying to get started with these.
Its one of the few strains if im not mistaken that contains THCV.
I plan on Breeding them, so if you stick around I'm sure I could send you a few for free.! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom