My little collection

lazybones

here is my little collection i have going. nothing too serious, just some art from a local blower. working on a pre-catch for the double bubbler, and also for the all clear tube. enjoy.

DSC000513.jpg

DSC000543.jpg

DSC000563.jpg

DSC000571.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

DSC000502.jpg

:peace:

thanks. i used to have a much more impressive collection. but a lot of those got broken, or given away.

That "claw" looking pipe is wicked cool! :peace:

+Rep for Glass.

who knows...thats what he could have used to make that bowl. it's my favorite to use. my favorite bong to use is that double bubbler.

sorry for the dirty dishes guys, i'll clean em' up real nice one night and make the pictures look all fancy lol :grinjoint:

that dub bub is a beast

yeah it'll burn it up pretty good.

Nice collection you got there. I cant wait to get my collection back.
:smokin:

what do you mean back? lol

yeah it's ok, i still need something ROOR up in my life....haha

i still need to figure something out on how to grow. i live in a spacious condo...but i hate the idea of being so close to other people. and outside is tricky because of the area layout. we dont really have backyards. ideas?

that double bubbler is amazing:clap:, I wish the blowers around here would make something crazy like that

Our local PD is holding my collection hostage for the moment but the judge ordered the return of everything so just waiting for our lawyer to go with us to the PD and pick them up. Cant wait for that day! yahoo!
:smokin:

really? we're they used? that is insane that they can take all your dirty drug paraphernalia..then a few weeks later give it all back. i guess they did an illegal search and seizure?

a buddy of mine had that happen but he didn't get his stuff back. they took 1 roor tube, a hurricance 007 (everybodydoesit.com, under bongs), a BUNCH of spoons and grinders, and other stuff. hell, the 2 tubes alone cost $1000 easy. they we're dirty cops. one cop was the son of my manager at work. i know he was corrupt.

pheenix: dude i'll take my camera up to my buddies shop where he sells all the stuff he blows, and show you some crazy stuff man. one piece looks like a lab experiment. :roorrip:

I'm guessing that Alaska Lady is a med. patient and they took her stuff against the law. Glad to hear you will be getting it back. :peace:

ahh i see. well good luck...hope you get your tools back safely! ;)

here's what i'm working with as of this morning.....he called it "road runner"

DSC000676.jpg

DSC000662.jpg

Back
Top Bottom