Phire People! Phire!

JohnnyBlazed

Well heres a little addition to my collection!!! 18" Phire, 7 mm glass, double diffused, single percolated, beaker base.....$324.99. "Diversity" in Las Vegas. This makes a nice little addition to my pH(x) Trinity, and the rest of my collection. (although not quite as smooth hitting and the phx). What do you guys think???:headbanger:

DSCN04472.JPG

Re: Phire People!!! Phire!!!!

Nice bong.

I love it. Wish I had one as nice as that. Enjoy.

i got one of those, but i cant find shit for them on the ineternet. u k now any sites man?

lilums said:
i got one of those, but i cant find shit for them on the ineternet. u k now any sites man?
Any 18mm G.O.G. ( glass on glass) should fit. Just make sure it's not 14mm. No internet site known. Sorry.

Very nice bong, I never had a bong with a percolator(sp?)

What exactly do they do? And is it better?

Looks tight dude, nice piece.

Were you in LV for a trip or do you live there? Where is "Diversity" located?

DaHui said:
Looks tight dude, nice piece.

Were you in LV for a trip or do you live there? Where is "Diversity" located?
Wish i lived there. I'm about 1 1/2 hrs south in AZ. Just there for a little shopping. Diversity is a big chain there. They have one on the "strip" (Las Vegas Blvd) and one on Marilynn Parkway and a few others.....dont know where though. Didnt you recently go to Vegas???

Yeah I was there about a month ago... Got there Friday afternoon and left Sunday afternoon, just a little weekend getaway you can call it, lol. Didn`t get to really check out the strip to much. It was my 4th time there, I probably passed it without evening knowing. I do recall seeing 1 or 2 headshops, but I was with my sister and I didn't even bother stopping..

That's a bong I really want.

Not to be a naysayer but that glass is for sure not 7mm thick. Phire is actually an off brand of a company called sumo glass co. and the thickest sumo glass makes is 5mm. In my town there is a local head shop that sells all sorts of phires/sumos and i have owned many of that same style of percd phires. The "phire" actually comes in different colors and i myself had a green, yellow, and orange. Dont get me wrong they are great bongs infact they are one of my favs, its just that I also have a 7mm dealers cup and you can just tell it is deff thicker than the phires.

Sorry cherry.....no milk shots, thing clears too quick for my taste, and makes me cough like a mofo when i get em too thick. LOL:peace:

ohh o o ohh oh god...anyone have a hankie? nice wares dude.
Yeah Vegas is nice for those that visited, or plan to visit. Headshops in every corner. And a hydroponics shop down the street from my new apt. Just in time for my second grow.

Not to be a naysayer but that glass is for sure not 7mm thick. Phire is actually an off brand of a company called sumo glass co. and the thickest sumo glass makes is 5mm. In my town there is a local head shop that sells all sorts of phires/sumos and i have owned many of that same style of percd phires. The "phire" actually comes in different colors and i myself had a green, yellow, and orange. Dont get me wrong they are great bongs infact they are one of my favs, its just that I also have a 7mm dealers cup and you can just tell it is deff thicker than the phires.

Actually PHIRE makes tubes up to 9 mm, they're a small company based out of pasadena california. the 9mm tubes go by a different name tho...KONG and your right, the basic PHIRE brand tubes only come in 3.2 and 5mm, but i have a custom tube made by them that measured out to 7mil...

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS, JUST SAY FUCK THE LEMONS AND BAIL...

Back
Top Bottom