My Mary Jane Girls In Coco

KingSparta

I have started a New Grow (2.0) in Coco

when the seeds first came up they were growing good until they got 3 inches high.

at first I thought the seedlings were dyeing from lack of water.

the stems would flatten, then fold over, and die.

It was not water they were lacking it was nutrients so I have been giving them some clone-x they the survivors seem to be growing again.

I did buy some canna coco part A & B, not quite sure how to use it.

I can't make out the directions on CANNA COCO A & B

so do I mix part A in 1 gallon and part B in another gallon, and then mix the two together, then put on the plants?

Also what is the best ph for growing in COCO
?

Ok I think I have it all sorted out with feeding in COCO

Here are some pictures.

some of the older, lower leafs have some burn, due to me using a root stimulator, I think the amount they said to use was a bit too much for the plants or it was lacking some Nutes that the plants needed. I am now using canna coco part A & B and the newer leafs are coming in without any issues.

DSCN149810.JPG
DSCN149710.JPG
DSCN14968.JPG
DSCN14957.JPG
DSCN14946.JPG
DSCN149310.JPG

Just A Note, I am now using three (3) 1000 watt HPS metal halide fixtures, with cooling fans ported to the outside, and a new air conditioner to make sue the temp in the room does not go to hot in the summer.

I have started a New Grow (2.0) in Coco

when the seeds first came up they were growing good until they got 3 inches high.

at first I thought the seedlings were dyeing from lack of water.

the stems would flatten, then fold over, and die.

It was not water they were lacking it was nutrients so I have been giving them some clone-x they the survivors seem to be growing again.

I did buy some canna coco part A & B, not quite sure how to use it.

I can't make out the directions on CANNA COCO A & B

so do I mix part A in 1 gallon and part B in another gallon, and then mix the two together, then put on the plants?

Also what is the best ph for growing in COCO
?

Mix part A in the same gallon. Once mixed in, add part B. They just can't be mixed when in concentrated form.
Water everyday when using coco with 10 - 20% run off.

Very nice! I've been wanting to get my hands on some of the LSD strain ever since I first began perusing strains on Leafly (and elsewhere). I recently researched their history and found out about Barney's Farm - hopefully I will get some of these precious seeds soon!

I am very much interested in how they come along; I'm subbed for sure :circle-of-love:
I'm growing Afghanis, also, at the moment!

Best of luck, they look lovely so far :cheer:

The canna coco is easy to use, look on th back there is directins. You mix in a, then b, check pH, then any additives, at this point, your plants are so young, I would not add too much. And remember that each plant is different and requires different needs. Today for example, had a plant that was complete limp (Hawaiian snow) and c13 was doing just fine and she is topped!! It's amazing the differences in the plants, ven same strain, every plant, like human is deferent, As far as nutes, less is more and check humboldt golden secret. It's awesome

Today, I did trim some of the lower leaves

I think I will need to transplant them soon

DSCN155811.JPG

DSCN155912.JPG

I calculated to mix 55 gallons I would need 825ml, that's 27.89 ounces, Of both A And B parts to put in my water reservoir.

DSCN13659.jpg

Due to Limited Electrical Connections I Am Installing Some New Outlets In My Grow Room. This Will Help Out Lighten The Load On Wires Originally Installed In The Home.

Yellow Wires Lower Left, Coming From My Grow Room, The Wire Is 12\2 (12 Gage, Black, White, And Ground)

DSCN15709.JPG

3 New Double Stacked 20 Amp Fuses Will Be Used, One For Each 1000 Watt Grow Light.

DSCN15717.JPG

Wires From The Breaker Box, Thru The Crawl Space, Will Be Connected To 20 Amp Plug Outlets.

DSCN15698.JPG

Just Some Pictures On How The Plants Are Doing. Currently A Few Are At 22 inches And Will Be Transplanting Them Soon. The Little Yellow Squares Are Glue Traps I Cut To Capture Fungus Gnats. I Don't think I Will Ever Get Rid Of Them Since I Have Many Of Them In My Yard. In the Top Picture You Can Hardly See A Fly Light I Installed Gnat Glue Boards In. There Is Some Discoloration On The Leafs I Think Due To Some Pesticide I Have Been Using. I should have some more Sierra Natural Science 209 Systemic Pest Control Concentrate, 1-Pint today from Amazon to use (it will make 60 gallons). My Old T5 Lights Are In The Background, I Am Thinking About Installing Them Along The Wall For Side Lighting. This Way The Under Foliage Will Get Some Light Also.

DSCN15658.JPG

DSCN15667.JPG

DSCN15675.JPG

Get some magnecal especially when growing in coco. Also for your feed mixes use the custom nutrient guide on the canna site. Home | CANNA Gardening CANADA
I always use the light feed option, if I use normal or heavy feed I get white tips on the leaves and this lets me know to back of the nutes so as not to burn the plants. On the bottom photo you can see brown spots starting that's cal/mag def if im not mistaken.
All the best with the grow some really nice strains there.

"On the bottom photo you can see brown spots starting that's cal/mag def if im not mistaken."

that discoloration did not start until I used AzaMax Three Times In Three Days, At A Low Dose, Along With Canna CoCo

I am going to wait a bit on doing anything to see if this gets corrected by not using the pesticide.

I do have cal/mag, but if I am not mistaken you should not need it if your using Canna Coco

I should have transplanted them weeks ago, some of the plants are like 5 weeks old, some about 3 weeks (smaller ones), and your right they are shadowed a bit from the taller ones. I have been moving them around and trimmed some of the taller ones of the large non productive fan leafs.

I am off on Thursday so that's the date for transplanting.

between work and Dr's Appointments, Pain, fungus gnats, and new wiring I am a bit late in transplanting.

My Plants After Transplant In My Grow Room With Three 1000 Watt Lights, And three 500 Watt Florescent T5 Lighting In The Background. Cooling Is Made By Five Blower Fans With The Ducting In Series And Then Ducted To The Outside. Additional Cooling In The Room By A New Window Air Conditioner. I Placed The Smaller Plants Directly Under The Lights As I Could. You Can See A Fly Light In The Center Back Of The Room.

DSCN157410.JPG

Here Is Another Picture, I Can Adjust The Light Location By Moving The 4X4 The Lights Are Mounted On. I have Five(5) VenTech VTSPEED Variable Dial Router Fan Speed Controller for Duct and Inline Fans. The Five(5) Fans Are VenTech DF6 6" Duct Fan 240 CFM. The First Fan I Had To Remove The Fan And Revise It Drill New Holes On The Other Side And Remount It So It Would Fit On The Inlet Of Light One(1) So It Pushes Air In. The Room Lights Are Four(4) 400 Watt Florescent Lights (1600 Watts) That Actually Use 105 Watts Each. the room lights are on a Honeywell 7-Day Programmable Wall Switch Timer. so I can have additional light in the room. in the picture is three(3) Apollo Horticulture APL1000 Hydroponic 1000 - Watt HPS MH Digital Dimmable Electronic Ballast. I have A Fly TimeMist Automatic Aerosol Dispenser that uses Clean Air Purge III Metered Aerosol - 7.3 oz. can for fly\gnat control Using In Combination With The Fly Light In The Background Center Of Wall.

DSCN15757.JPG

Things have been going ok so far

16-Mar-2015

DSCN15766.JPG

24-Mar-2015

DSCN15818.JPG

30-Mar-2015, One Of My Bulbs Burnt Out, I Installed A HPS Bulb In The Center Light

DSCN15957.JPG

31-Mar-2015

DSCN15968.JPG

03-Apr-2015

DSCN15983.JPG

07-Apr-2015, I think I Need To Trim

DSCN16024.JPG

17-Apr-2015

Yes I Know They Are Too High, But I Can't Raise The Lights. One Of The Plants At The Far Left Front, Is A Clone From Last Grow The Stocks Are Like 4 Times Thinker Than The Last Grow, And It Is Much Higher. So With HPS And MH Lights The Grow Is Much Quicker. It Really Caught Me Off Guard On How Quickly They Have Grown. I Now Believe The HPS And MH Lights Are Much Better Than Florescent Lights, But Florescent Does have It's Place When Starting Clones.

I Will Add A New Picture Later Today When I Get Back From Pain Management (I had to stop smoking so they will treat me). But since then my pain has been much worse without smoking. I am not sure how much longer I can go without some relief. I am hoping my drug test today is clean, the test I bought at Amazon said I was clean from THC (about 2 months without smoking I was still THC pos two weeks ago at 1 month two weeks without smoking).

DSCN16033.JPG

16-Apr-2015

DSCN16054.JPG

27-Apr-2015, Way too high, some of the top leaves are being bleached out from the HPS lights. I turned the HPS down today from 1000 Watts to 500 Watts. I am trying to tie back the plants to keep them away from the lights with a little success. Light Bill was $513

Note: I have Three(3) T5 lighting fixtures in the background to give some under canopy lighting, I just turned on yesterday, I should have turned it on sooner. Each T5 Light Is 500 Watts, and has 8 bulbs, 2 feet by 4 feet.

DSCN16064.JPG

Note: The Budding has started

DSCN16085.JPG

DSCN16094.JPG

DSCN16107.JPG

Back
Top Bottom