My Medical Grow room

Ganja Toker

Hey guys I am a medical marijuana patient in Washington, My room is 5 feet long, 4 feet wide and 8 feet tall, Not the biggest room but certainly not bad for a closet! I currently have a 400w mh/hps combo with the switchable ballast by hydro farms, Im including some pictures so you guys can get a idea of what I am working with, It wasnt easy taking these LOL, Im 6''5 so getting in those tight angles to get everything in the picture isnt quite my cup of tea haha, but hey I tryed right lol! I know its not the most complex room, about as simple as you can get acctually but it will do the job! I just put in my order for my TRAINWRECK clones, should be getting 10-12 of them in about a week guys, So Im here to take all of the advice on my room/grow!

Smoke on! :grinjoint:
oh ya and the lady in my room is just for fun, a friend is taking her once I get my trainwreck babys!

Photo_1292.jpg

Photo_1314.jpg

Looks great I wish I had that kind of space. Oh the posibilities. :grinjoint:

Thanks man I appreciate it! LOL I know what you mean, since my closet is now my medical room ive noticed my place has alot more random junk cluttered around haha, And your right about the possibilities, I should be getting the trainwreck clones in the next week or so! I Cant wait guys! :bong:

The trainwreck clones did not go as planned, They all got hit hard with spyder mites before I even got them, So I decided to just finish up the project that was already planted.

Heres just a little update on the growth! Same plant that was in there from start.

Photo_1372.jpg

Photo_1361.jpg

Photo_1352.jpg

^^^ I posted another thread for help on the problem leaves, You can see one spot on the lower left of the plant.
Photo_1272.jpg

Hey GT, nice area i have the same size room and think its good for personal use. I think to maximize your area you need more light. A 600w or what i did was run two 400w. Check out the link under my sig. for my first go in my new room. 14 plants harvested 343 grams. Next time shooting for 1lb too 1lb 1/2.

For spider mites i use this and it works great!
Vapona, Home Defense Max No-Pest® Strip Insecticide

Hey GT, nice area i have the same size room and think its good for personal use. I think to maximize your area you need more light. A 600w or what i did was run two 400w. Check out the link under my sig. for my first go in my new room. 14 plants harvested 343 grams. Next time shooting for 1lb too 1lb 1/2.

For spider mites i use this and it works great!
Vapona, Home Defense Max No-Pest® Strip Insecticide

Thanks Whitehouse, Yeaa its a nice sized room,but like anyone else we always want bigger lol! And yes I agree on the lighting situation, I just moved into this place not to long ago and was fortunate enough for a friend to loan me some equipment, While I got back on my feet. I am going to invest in a 600w, and then hope to invest in one more 600w when I get some extra cash to have my room exactly the way I want it.
I appreciate it man!

Sweet setup dude i wish i had that kinda space lol!! I have a nice big space in my basement, but its all kinds of f*cked up down there and im not chancin mold or anything so its outta the question. Could build a big waterproof box....Sorry lol anyway hope that little leaf problem clears up!! I checked out your other thread, but have no idea what it could be. Good luck

Sweet setup dude i wish i had that kinda space lol!! I have a nice big space in my basement, but its all kinds of f*cked up down there and im not chancin mold or anything so its outta the question. Could build a big waterproof box....Sorry lol anyway hope that little leaf problem clears up!! I checked out your other thread, but have no idea what it could be. Good luck

haha good call,maybe you could setup a grow tent down there? Or a big waterproof box!!! haha.
And thanks for checking out my other thread, Im leaning towards the nutrient burn side, Lets hope thats it!

The larger leaves that were damaged were over, or atleast close to 50% damaged so I cut them at a 60 degree angle down below the node. Well see what happens guys!

Back
Top Bottom