My new Bong

mixmaster_matt

Just picked it up recently, and will show some smoking pics tomorrow...

samplepics00711.jpg

samplepics00611.jpg

Re: My new Bong...

that seriously looks incredible! i really dig your bong man!

Oooh, that's purdy!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I agree with VeXy that bong is very purdy.
How much is a piece of that taste cost?
~PeacE~

Ahun, that's what I'm talking about.
Very nice glass bro, can't wait to see some milking pics
You got the glass but do you know how to use it? ;) (I'm sure you do, but you're gonna have to prove it, hehehe)

allright well i tried to show off and rip a huge one and coughed my goddamn lungs out, but not before I got a hit shot and a sin city type picture of the exhale I got before I destroyed my lungs. On a good note, I am baked as hell....
:bongrip:

samplepics07911.jpg

samplepics08011.jpg

ug, really baked, watching some sweet kung-fu movie. Forgot to answer the question above, I got this bong from a store in South Florida that got wrecked in hurricane Wilma and only saved like 5 bongs, and this was one of them. Because they had no store they were selling them in front of the store under a table. But b/c they are just getting rid of everything i got it for $150. And it is really thick glass, a definite awesome buy....

Jealous at $150 price tag real nice find I likes alot

The colors are beautiful....I want one too:(....hit it nice for me....

stickyicky said:
you get that from cosmic charlies? just curious..

Yeah i did. do you live down here as well? I would assume so since you matched the bong to the store...

nice bong bro, it looks like it has a lot of personality, not all bongs have that much mojo man, lol, have fun with that

stickyicky said:
yeah that shop is right around the block from me. i just assumed cause you said the store was damaged from a recent hurricane. ive seen them selling out front since then. it's a shame that that shit happened to them. they're good people. whereabouts do you live?

i actually live in Boca Raton, but my cousin lives down in Town Gates off of Dykes rd. so i am down there a lot.

mixmaster_matt said:
ug, really baked, watching some sweet kung-fu movie. Forgot to answer the question above, I got this bong from a store in South Florida that got wrecked in hurricane Wilma and only saved like 5 bongs, and this was one of them. Because they had no store they were selling them in front of the store under a table. But b/c they are just getting rid of everything i got it for $150. And it is really thick glass, a definite awesome buy....

Was this store on Federal Highway?

420Friendly said:
Was this store on Federal Highway?

It was on Pines Blvd, right near the turnpike I believe. I don't really remember exactly where it was on pines...

i went to key west in south florida and there was a bong shop every 5 feet! lol its like belmont and clark in chicago, but for every intersection

damnn very nice bong!! i see it hits wonderfully!

kitkat420 said:
damnn very nice bong!! i see it hits wonderfully!

thank you, unfortunately i sold it yesterday b/c i am moving this weekend. I can't have it where i move, so off it went to a friend.

Back
Top Bottom