My past experiences and how it might help

FknRa

Hello all, Some background on my situation. I'm a paraplegic and use a wheelchair and a catheter with urine collection bag for bladder issues (no control) when I was hired at my last job they drug tested. Due to my disability I use a wheelchair as well. When I showed up for the test I explained my situation to the testing facility and they were very pleasant. Because of the leg bag and catheter they could not check temperature or take a "fresh" from the tap sample. I simply drained a couple ounces from my bag into the cup and they tested it with no problems or other questions. They made no note of it as they didn't care if I was in a chair or not.

So if anyone was so inclined they would be able to copy my situation simply borrowing a wheelchair, strapping on a leg bag, explain that they use a catheter for bladder care and use a clean sample in the bag.

(I was completely clean at the time so it didn't matter) just an observation that stuck in my head about the process etc.

Hope it helps someone in the future. I don't advocate being high while doing a job that requires your full attention but what you do in the privacy of your own home should not be held against you in my opinion.

haha, nice man. deff gotta try that. although i'd feel a little guilty. especially if they found out i was faking it

Back
Top Bottom