Testing for synthetic urine

keninpain

So I went to my neurologist for my 4 month visit and was asked to do a drug test. I am not worried about the test because I have been clean for 3 months now. But what concerned me was I had to do a urine and a cheek swab test and was asked if the urine sample would come back as a synthetic sample. Which it was not so no worries. I just thought they couldn't tell the difference. Because I was thinking about smoking and using a synthetic for drug testing because I am looking for a job. Does anyone have any insight on this subject? :peace:

sweet baby jesus lets hope they cant tell the difference with an instant test...i am trying synthetic for the first time on monday, nervously since it involves my kids comming to live with me.....ive been clean for a couple weeks, but i have alot of body fat so im extra worried.

If they test for uric acid some synthetics will show up as synthetics. But they have synthetic urine that has uric acid added. QuickFix makes a version and I think one of our sponsors has it too.
Normally they don't test for uric acid, if its a government job then they can't test for uric acid.

So I went to my neurologist for my 4 month visit and was asked to do a drug test. I am not worried about the test because I have been clean for 3 months now. But what concerned me was I had to do a urine and a cheek swab test and was asked if the urine sample would come back as a synthetic sample. Which it was not so no worries. I just thought they couldn't tell the difference. Because I was thinking about smoking and using a synthetic for drug testing because I am looking for a job. Does anyone have any insight on this subject? :peace:
theres no isntant test for synthetic urine. my friend is a toxicologist. he said urine is just water, electrolytes, urea with some random genetic material to a specific gravity of 1.03. he told me he could only tell by running lots of tests to make sure there was no genetic material. he says with 3 ingredients you can make fake urine that will pass. but he also said, he has, in his career, never been asked to test a sample for gender, so maybe just use someone elses he's heard of it happening once because a mother got clean off heroin in the space on like 2 days so she didn't lose custody. the judge thought it was suss and ordered another test. they will lie to you though. they know by telling you a lie 1/3 of people wont even attempt it just incase.

Back
Top Bottom