My plant jemma

aztecbuds

hey whats up guys i have a question regarding my plant, inside my plants are a bunch of little stems coming out but are just chilling there and the bigger leaves are covering it bu they look good? but just don't grow, this is my first grow so i just want other people input thanks appriciate it a lot, here are some photos of my plants :)

NOTE:This is about 3 weeks,
;400whps (lights about 18+ inches from plants)
;humidty 30-50
;temperature 73-84
fox farm nutes
;2 are in mg the the rest are in happy frog soil,
water every two days or when the soil looks dry on top,

IMG_28764.jpg
IMG_28753.jpg
IMG_28694.jpg

Hi Ohyeeric,

So is your question "why don't they grow?"?

If so I think it my be because you have a beautiful, FAT leaf, short stocky plant and the interior nodes just don't get the light that the outer part of the plant does.

Really beautiful plant though! :goodjob:

Ohyeeric,

Without knowing what strain it is, I wouldn't even begin to know what to think about moving lights or trimming anything. Do you know what it is and how it is supposed to grow?

My gut is that if things look good (read perfect!) then don't mess with it.

hmmmm, the two biggest plants i have no idea what strain they but i asked the guy and he said they were mastodon kush but i have a feeing he just said a random name, but who knows? does it look like that strain? yes thats a good idea, i only took off the very first leaves due to they were dragging on the soil other than that i have let them be. oh and the rest of my plants are blue dream with c4 (b4)
and greencrack with lsd (cosmic charlie)

Not gonna lie Ohyeeric. I've never even heard of Mastodon Kush so I have no idea what to expect from those plants. You might try researching it just in case the dude wasn't just making it up on the fly.

Happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom