My plants are wrinkling and lighting: Please help

Unearthed3005

So I'm new to growing and this forum stuff so if this is all messed up sorry in advance So my plants are 22 days old I have a black magic 45 watt full spectrum led on them about 10 inch away from canopy till new tent set up comes soils moisture is at 8 to 8.9 at roots they are in 6 inch pots right now used fox farm soil blue bag pH is at about 6.8 ish no nutes on thing I've used is fish emulsion 5.1.1 couple weeks ago the top leaves are more bunched up this all started like 4 days ago before that they were doing great adding pics any help would be appreciated I thought the lights were to close manufacture says 2inch from tops of plant im at ten also thinking cal deficiency have too get it on Amazon because where I live and it's like a week out so looking for home remedys for that maybe
20210216_125246.jpg
20210216_125231.jpg
20210216_125224.jpg
20210216_125224.jpg
20210215_202529.jpg

Welcome to the site Unearthed. (I got a couple albums from that NYC metal band) I am sorry your post has sat unanswered for this amount of time.

Great looking plants so far. Let's take a look at your concerns. :)

You added emulsion (5-1-1). Sounds like Alaskan. I love that stuff. It's great in veg and is an awesome addition to any soil grow.

Once adding a high N nutrient, we may experience a lighter green show up on the new shoots. This is just a healthy sign of the plant picking up nutrients.

Wrinkling? If you are referring to the new growth, your new growth looks great. If you are concerned about the exaggerated folds and creases on the new growth, don't be.

Imagine our new growth is like a blow up pool toy. It's wrinkled and folded before it is at its full size. The creases and folds even out as it grows larger and it will smooth out like all the other leaves.

10" away sounds more feasible than 2" away. With lights super close, we can experience light bleaching.

Again, welcome aboard.

Welcome to the site Unearthed. (I got a couple albums from that NYC metal band) I am sorry your post has sat unanswered for this amount of time.

Great looking plants so far. Let's take a look at your concerns. :)

You added emulsion (5-1-1). Sounds like Alaskan. I love that stuff. It's great in veg and is an awesome addition to any soil grow.

Once adding a high N nutrient, we may experience a lighter green show up on the new shoots. This is just a healthy sign of the plant picking up nutrients.

Wrinkling? If you are referring to the new growth, your new growth looks great. If you are concerned about the exaggerated folds and creases on the new growth, don't be.

Imagine our new growth is like a blow up pool toy. It's wrinkled and folded before it is at its full size. The creases and folds even out as it grows larger and it will smooth out like all the other leaves.

10" away sounds more feasible than 2" away. With lights super close, we can experience light bleaching.

Again, welcome aboard.

Thanks for the reply appreciate the help new to growing and forums in general this place is amazing and everyone I've been in contact with are helpful and informative A+ on this site

Back
Top Bottom