my soil grow

Ah I see, how long will these girls take from seed to harvest and how long on each light cycle, also what cycles are you doing from start to finish curious, as my afghan kush is about 5 weeks old and is 3ft tall and pretty bushie compared to the haze but the haze was stunted due to inserficiont light for the 1st 3 weeks and some nutrient difisiencey so aren't as good as they could be but still have some nice buds

image14350.jpg
image14352.jpg
image14353.jpg
Alright new guy,how's things? Here's a few pics from tonight.going to veg another few days,was thinking 50 days veg,50 days flower?

Hey man I have a load of pictures ready to upload they look good could you get some pictures in normal light hard to see under grow light's

image14406.jpg
image14407.jpg
image14411.jpg
Here's a wee look at my babies in a better light and after a trim. Going to give them a week or so to recover before I switch to flower. I reckon I've went a bit too long in the veg side of things,there 7 wks old today,well since they were up n out of the soil. They will be pushing 9 wks by the time I flip them! Think am going to run out of room,ha !

Yo dusty looking good man and I think your doing good mate and a few extra weeks won't do them no harm you can make them flower when you want, I just clipped and put my 2 lemon haze In 24hrs of darkness so tomorrow the drying process begins, I'll take some photos before I pull them both

Wicked stuff mate, I harvested my 2 lemon haze no 2 Friday and is curing away now didn't get a lot but it's something, as I did mess up with the wrong lighting for the 1st 3 weeks almost plus the nutrient problem and nitrogen lock they got it hard but still just over 19g atm still going to lose more weight but I'm still happy some nice buds.
My other plant though my afghan kush is 3ft tall and has some sweet colas she's gonna be a hefty girl, really should get my pictures up :D

image14815.jpg
image14817.jpg
image14821.jpg
Alright my friend,how are you?hope all is good. That's me a week into 12/12,so far so good buddy,no issues.actually not had a great deal of problems so far,I'm well happy how good its turning out!happy days man,happy days. I'm guessing or rather hoping that my crop will be ready for xmas time as there is usually a dry-up,not a lot of weed going about.plus off-loading a wee cheeky ounce will get the mrs a wee extra Something special for xmas.lol.
Here's a few pics from earlier when I was round checking and watering them.....

Hey man looking good, you should be ready for Xmas for sure, how long is the whole life cycle must be a few months.
And I really should update my album I have a load of pic's to sort out :D

image15031.jpg
image15032.jpg
image15033.jpg
Not sure what the recomended veg time is?I went for 8 wks.think I could have went for 7 instead but hey ho.maybe cut it back next time round. Things are still on the right path. 2 wks into flower and there looking swell,just swell.read that the skunk #1 takes 9 wks to flower.pretty long time man,that's 17 wks in total,not including drying and curing time.talking at least 20 wks minimum. Think I'm gona go for a quicker strain next time possibily. Here's a couple of pics from earlier

Back
Top Bottom