My Sour Diesel

I put them in a cure box, in a dark closet. I've only had to keep them in the box for 3 day's, they seem to get really dry to the touch, I'm assuming it's the altitude where I live, and time of year. Then into jars and back in a dark closet , for the first 5 days . I'll pull them out twice a day for 15 min, spread the bud's on news paper, after that put them away for 3 weeks. Maybe a sample now and then. I'd say some will be in the jar's a lot longer then 3 weeks curing.

My thoughts; Take the extra time and cure it right, what's 3 or 4 more weeks at this point and time. :thumb:

DSC_9441_1024x680.JPG
DSC_9440_1024x680.JPG
DSC_9442_1024x680.JPG

I couldn't agree more. After spending 4 month growing it, whats another month? Another month is the difference between smokable, and top grade. By the way I use a foodsaver with a jar sealer attachment for final storage. I put a jar in the back of my sock drawer and forgot about it for 6 months, cracked the seal and was shocked at how well it kept. Just make sure it has a 30 day cure first, the vacuum stops the curing. Thank's for the info.

That bic lighter next to the bud is a great reference. Nice job.

This was the smallest cola on the plant 8.9g after cure, thought I'd give it a try......Started jar cure 2/6.....

DSC_1121_1204x800.JPG

thanks, after the test drive. I think it needs 2 more weeks or so to cure..

Yes, scope and a 100mm micro lens. That was a daily job.....

wow really well at lest u can tell with the scope cuz i would havt not waited that long for any plant ! but it does look really good hope all goes well cheers m8!

Back
Top Bottom